Johnny Depp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ILuvLarryMullen

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
yeah so I watched Chocolat tonight and i'm thinking we need a Johnny Depp thread because that man is just hot beyond words :drool:. The only man that can compare with his hotness is Larry IMO.

johnny-depp-2.jpg

:faint:
p58.jpg

johnnydepp.jpg

pa13.jpg

johnny_depp.jpg

johnnyd6.jpg

I've loved Johnny ever since I saw Edward Scissorhands...but I really got a crush on him after I saw Benny and Joon. :combust:

Those pics..:faint:

His new movie is out this weekend. I think it's called Once Upon A Time In Mexico

I found a pic of him on Google wearing nothing but a towel, and boots..:drool: It doesn't show up though. It's b&w

capt.1062772401.people_depp_ny116.jpg

I have :heart:ed Johnny Depp since 21 Jumpstreet... I'm such a freak that I still have the majority of episodes from that series on tape...and I still watch them occasionally :shifty:

I'll have to post some pics later :hyper:

SCORE! :hyper:

This better not red x or do that darn hotlink message..never fear, I will run to Snapfish! :D

129asante8_jpg.jpg

Holy...wow..

129fadeout_jpg.jpg

118next_jpg.jpg

162prem2_jpg.jpg

129asweetdream_jpg.jpg

I like his hands

181details1_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
Did anybody see him in Sleepy Hollow? He looked so good in that movie.

We should have more threads like this, dedicated to our favorite sexy man.

sleepy hollow = :drool:

We should have a day of the week for our favorite men just like in the main page of pleba. for example: johhny depp tuesdays, orlando bloom weds, etc :sexywink:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

sleepy hollow = :drool:

We should have a day of the week for our favorite men just like in the main page of pleba. for example: johhny depp tuesdays, orlando bloom weds, etc :sexywink:

And Colin Farrell Fridays. Thats a good idea:up: Or maybe we can have one thread every week where everybody post pictures of there favorite sexy men.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

My weekend's worth of :drool: is saved up for Edge starting on Thursday nights so if there's going to be a weekly Johnny Depp thread it should be at the beginning of the week so I can pace the :drool:

:D

btw.....this thread is just beautiful. I was not expecting to see such hotness when I clicked on his name........:faint:

Back
Top Bottom