John Sampson :appreciate:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
78114654_f8597f0600.jpg

I took that photo in Toronto last year! :yes:

Was having a chat with John and asked him to pose for a photo (I'd just got Brian to pose a little earlier on that nite) He said no problem, but insisted on looking 'mean and moody' as he didn't want people thinking he was a big softie at heart lol. He had a hard time trying to keep a moody looking face, and as soon as I'd taken the photo he cracked up laughing and insisted that he and Brian got their copies by the end of that week - of course, I delivered :wink:

Here's a couple I took in Mexico City earlier this year....

103231605_20d40c41f6.jpg

103231571_6096dd7f76.jpg

Re: Re: John Sampson :appreciate:

U2_Moe said:
78114654_f8597f0600.jpg

I took that photo in Toronto last year! :yes:

Was having a chat with John and asked him to pose for a photo (I'd just got Brian to pose a little earlier on that nite) He said no problem, but insisted on looking 'mean and moody' as he didn't want people thinking he was a big softie at heart lol. He had a hard time trying to keep a moody looking face, and as soon as I'd taken the photo he cracked up laughing and insisted that he and Brian got their copies by the end of that week - of course, I delivered :wink: [/IMG]
:giggle: That's way too adorable.. Sorry, John. Not buying the mean and moody bit at all :cute:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
:hmm: After seeing John's 'moody' ( :laugh: ) pic, I want Anton to do a bodyguard photo shoot like he did with the dads! That would be so :cute:!

:up: Great idea!

14664620_07ef0c1b89.jpg

Me and John in Seattle (april '05). He was so awesome, did a great job of letting us know what was going to happen when Bono and Edge got there, and he kept the pro autograph seekers from cutting in line too, which was great.
:heart:

Originally posted by BonoFox1

WOW that is so artsy!!!;)

Thank you.:) That's really nice way to say about that picture.
I guess I was too excited back then.
(Bono is right infront of you..hearing City Of Blinding Lights.. you know..)

I add some words in it since I have too much free time these days..

download.blog

I was very happy to see not only the band but also the U2 crew that day (although I only recognize Dallas Schoo and John).

download.blog

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom