Job Interview *eek*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I'm going on this job interview today (my boss doesn't know of course) and it's like a 3 hour screening process where they give you a whole bunch of tests and i'm like scared to death :huh: It's for the admin. assistant for the superintendant for the county school. I don't think i'll get it but if I did i'd get about $15,000 more a year :D :D But I told my fiance I don't have my hopes up too high.

Good luck....I've mentioned this book before but this is info worth repeating.

Anyone looking for work should get their hands on a book called 'Knock Em Dead' by Martin Yate (priced under $15). This is a great book for anyone seeking employment. It covers everything from body language, how to dress, tough interview questions and much more. Yate has also written 2 other books that deal with resumes and cover letters but I haven't read these ones.

This book has helped some friend get jobs.

Good luck to you:applaud:

Last edited:
lmao :D I'm a super hero! :D :D

Well it went pretty well. Out of 15 people only 3 people passed all the tests (including me :D ) and then we had to write a press release but the job is REALLY REALLY hard. So even if I get a call back I don't think i'm going to take it cos it's way too much responsibility. LOL :shrug: At least I know I can do it :)

I just have to comment, finding a job is hard, and I don't know how it is in Dublin but it sucks major ass in Ohio, but I just got a job, and before anyone reading this starts pricking up their ears, it was a mortuary job, hehehehehe
If I can find a job, anyone can find a job, I find blaming G.W.Bush for all my troubles keeps me going, plus, this one may also work for non-americans

And speaking of jobs, I got one meself a month ago! :D Thats why I havent been around much lately...

I got a job as a secretary for the scientific committee of the Latin American Society of Interventional Cardiology. They are going to hold a Congress here in Buenos Aires in August and that means loads of hard work! .

I swear to God I never thought they were going to choose me, but they did! When I heard the message they left on my mobile I almost fainted! :lol:

Butr so far, Im enjoying my job and I hope it stays that way! :D

Niamh_Saoirse said:
And speaking of jobs, I got one meself a month ago! :D Thats why I havent been around much lately...

I got a job as a secretary for the scientific committee of the Latin American Society of Interventional Cardiology. They are going to hold a Congress here in Buenos Aires in August and that means loads of hard work! .

I swear to God I never thought they were going to choose me, but they did! When I heard the message they left on my mobile I almost fainted! :lol:

Butr so far, Im enjoying my job and I hope it stays that way! :D

Congratulations! :hyper: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom