Joan Rivers names Edge worst dressed male at 2001 Grammys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
Yeah, Joan definitely should've picked Kid Rock- all the other people on the show did! The Edge was too casual for Joan, but he certainly wasn't the worst dressed. At least he looked well-groomed!
smile.gif

Oh, and here's Joan and her daughter in all their beautious glory
biggrin.gif

joanmelissarivers.jpg

I kinda snickered at this one, because she's pointing to a number, and we all know how much Edge loves bedazzled numbered shirts... think she went a bit too far with the bedazzling????
tracibingham.jpg

No freakin' kiddin.... did she not see he was purposely showing off his pot belly? The last thing I wanted to see was his buttons undone on his white shirt showing off that. The only buttons I ever want to see unbuttoned are on a certain drummer *coughLarrycough*. His chest is fine, thankyouverymuch. If he decided to leave the shirt open for all the world to see his bounce-quarters stomach, I wouldn't mind.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you ask me, I think it's all about drums.
"If a student with an accordion had come along, I would've played with them ya know...that was where I was at, I was that desperate to play with somebody."
(Larry, about his Mount Temple days, before forming U2)

*Larry, I played accordion. Can I have a drumstick?*
From the heart, on a blue sign, 11-18-01, Vegas

Tonight the moon has drawn its curtains
It's a private show no one else going to know
I'm wanting

(If You Wear That Velvet Dress)
Hit Gurl

[This message has been edited by moon_is_playing_tricks (edited 01-03-2002).]

originally posted by hippyactress:
Well...I'm told
Her mother was a hamster and her father smelt of elderberries! Now she should go away or we will taunt her a second time!

originally posted by Wildhonee:
BRIIIIING ME THE SHRUBBERY ON BONO'S JACKET!!!!!

.....and if she doesn't stop, we will be forced to go around saying 'ni' to the old lady!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 01-02-2002).]

Maybe she'd like seeing Bono dressed like this?

bonocnn_s.jpg

The suit and tie doesn't suit Bono IMO -but he does look good- still I really couldn't see Edge in a suit and tie could you?

Ah, they were just born to be rock stars, with leather and bedazzled pants. It's destiny baby. Shut up Joan Rivers.
mad.gif

------------------
"feel like trash, you make me feel clean"

Originally posted by TrailerTrashTracie:

Shut up Joan Rivers.
mad.gif

AMEN!!!
They shouldn't let her critique shows with Rock Stars, if she isn't going to understand the rock star attitude, and way of dress!!! The Edge looks cute dressing like that!!

bonocnn_s.jpg

BONO.....IN.....TIE.....Holy....

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself"
~Gypsy~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

bonocnn_s.jpg

He looks so uncomfortable here! Poor Bono neck needs to be free! Liberate the Bono neck! Liberate the Bono neck!

And SHUT UP JOAN RIVERS!

------------------
"A Bono approved event is a good event!"

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

edge will make it! he has never been fashionable anyways! But personal style goes along way-he said! And Bono looks good in anything-i esp. liked the jacket with the flower! A break from all that black, all the time! But he doesn't look comfortable in a suit! And i too, don't think Edge qualifyies for worse dress! i guess they gave up on Elton-he always makes the list! lol

Joan Rivers is one of those people that makes me think, "Why on God's green earth is this person famous?" No talent, no beauty, no redeeming value to society.

Anyway, she'd better leave Edge alone or the Orgasmatron Club will have to take formal action and issue some kind of "Anti-Joan Rivers" decree.
mad.gif

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Joan Rivers is one of those people that makes me think, "Why on God's green earth is this person famous?"

Seriously though ... why is she famous. I know she had a talk show in the eighties, but how did she get that gig.

I've always though she was a loud and obnixious meddling woman.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

8 Grammy nominations.

Take THAT Joan Rivers!

tongue.gif

*hopes Edge wears whatever the hell he wants to HIS award show*

-sula

Back
Top Bottom