Jess hun! I miss your stories! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatDubh

Refugee
Can we get some more? I really miss them. I keep the collection next to my bed.
smile.gif
If u decide to write some more, u an always use me as one of the characters
wink.gif

smile.gif

Can't wait...

smile.gif

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Hey Susie!!
How are you? Sara told me you saw somewhere that two shows each in Montreal and Toronto were confirmed? Where was this? You are coming, aren't you? ;-)

-H

How sweet of you, Susie!! Yes another story is on the way, probably this weekend. It's gonna be steamy! Almost illegal, so be warned!
biggrin.gif
If you want your own story, just email me at cunning@interlog.com and I'll send you a questionnaire. Please email me about your experiences at the show anyway, I never really heard about them.

What's this ZooGrl is saying about you coming over here??? That would be so great!!
I still think we should have a Pleba reunion in Canada, because our money is cheaper for everyone to buy!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by CatDubh:
Can we get some more? I really miss them. I keep the collection next to my bed.
smile.gif
If u decide to write some more, u an always use me as one of the characters
wink.gif

smile.gif

Can't wait...

smile.gif

Heeey Hayley!!!!
smile.gif
Yeah, I'd love to go! I read it here somewhere either in Elevation or Gate U2! I can't say anything for sure right now, have to talk to Sara and also John, but I'll do my best.

Awww Jess! Soo nice of you! E-mail is on the way (ummm... probably tomorrow, because it's a busy day today at work)
smile.gif
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

Oh Jess-a steamy one-aaaaaahhhhhh! I have my fan and bucket of ice ready! I sure hope mine will be steamy too! and don't ever put down your stories-sure, pics are great-loved your island and U2 pics a lot! but IMO your stories are even better, and they are so imaginative and personal.

Mee too Jess!
I missed the Mrs.Edge chronicles.
frown.gif

Here's a haiku just for you

Typing happy words
Beware: lawsuit coming soon?
Ah! Lucky dream time.

Hee hee!
Bluey-San

------------------
"Yeah, Bono's a nice bunch of guys" - The Edge.

Back
Top Bottom