*Jealousy*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Alright I thought that after witnessing first hand the Melpop stage rolling in Montreal, and after seeing the pics of Bono hugging my good friend Hayley that I would be cured of my jealous tendencies of Bono with female fans...BUT IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN.

This is Starr, an Interferencer, who managed to get into an after U2 show party...

starr.jpg

Doesn't Bono look absolutely hot & sexy? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Starr please tell us your story.

Wow! Yeah, do tell. The majority of the Bono and fan pics I've seen he looks pissed off in. lol This is a nice one.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

W-T-F?

Not feckin fair! *whine*

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I got on stage with Bono June 19th @ MSG. This happened after the 10/25 show in NYC. It was pretty much strange a good friend of mine who works in the music industry told to go this club called Lot61 in the city because band was suppose to be there. They said they didn't know if it was rumor or not. So i just was ok, & i went. I got in. Talked to Adam for 20 minutes but didn't ask for picture & talked to Bono & got a pic.

Well i am glad he doesn't look pissed off in the picture. The pic was taken 4am in the morning i was beat...but i wasn't leaving until he went home =)

Starr

Originally posted by Starr:
I got on stage with Bono June 19th @ MSG. This happened after the 10/25 show in NYC. It was pretty much strange a good friend of mine who works in the music industry told to go this club called Lot61 in the city because band was suppose to be there. They said they didn't know if it was rumor or not. So i just was ok, & i went. I got in. Talked to Adam for 20 minutes but didn't ask for picture & talked to Bono & got a pic.

Well i am glad he doesn't look pissed off in the picture. The pic was taken 4am in the morning i was beat...but i wasn't leaving until he went home =)

Starr
Wow!! You lucky girl. Two Bono moments in one Year!! I am so jealous of you!!!

Talked to Adam for 20 minutes but didn't ask for picture

hey starr!!

i'm alice from the NYC group.
smile.gif
your bono stories are AWESOME!! but, as an adam fan, i'd love to hear a little more about your encounter with him. at starsailor the other day, yvonne told me about how she met adam that same night at lot 61. i'd love to hear your story! was he nice?

thanks, girl!!
smile.gif

Oh Naya don't do this to me. I am already eat up with jealousy and dying from the bitterness of envy. SIGH.

Starr very humbly has omitted the fact that when she met Bono, he remembered her from being on stage and said she was "the special one"!!!!!

*pea green with jealousy*
tongue.gif

Originally posted by *Ally*:
hey starr!!

i'm alice from the NYC group.
smile.gif
your bono stories are AWESOME!! but, as an adam fan, i'd love to hear a little more about your encounter with him. at starsailor the other day, yvonne told me about how she met adam that same night at lot 61. i'd love to hear your story! was he nice?

thanks, girl!!
smile.gif

Alice, i thought you knew all this...well here goes...

After the concert i was by myself cause i lost the guy i went with & it was blessing in disguise...I ended up running into Yvonne & Vish from the group & i told them get in a cab with me because we are going to the after party not sure if will get in or if it's true. So we all headed down to Lot61. I got in, Yvonne & Vish were still waiting in the cold which i felt horrible & i had people with lamented passes trying to go outside to get them but no one could find them on line..It was crazy...the door. Anyhow, while i was in there, i happened to see adam & his security gaurd...I want to his security & asked if would be rude, to go up & talk to him...to say thanks for coming back to NYC & supporting the city after 9/11. The gaurd was really cool & his name escapes at this time as i am writing this but he said" Adam, is very private person but seeing that i am very cute girl, i am sure he wouldn't mind but don't make a seen." Well, i got the balls to go talk to him & he was so chill & awesome, that I think the world of him now. He is just, the sweetest man. He told him thanks for supporting our city, when alot other stars & bands ran away. You guys, didn't & it really ment alot. Told them there are brillent & i am honored to have this chance to say this to you. He then asked my name, & we started Bsing about the band that was playing some really funky jazz band...He asked what i thought of the music, i made a funny by accident, in my head i was think holy FUCKING SHIT i am talking to ADAM CLAYTON...but i said it out loud, was really embarassed & said sorry for sounding like a truck driver, he laughed, really hard, I told he was suppose to hear that i was thinking it. He got kick out of it. He got seperated because it got crowded & when we did get seperated some people started bothering him so headed back to VIP room. So he left me...but the cool thing about it that as he was walking away & he was about 20 ft away from he turned around & came back to me called me by name, said goodbye & that we talk again, & it was pleasure mtg you.

then Yvonne & Vish found like 5minutes & i picked up Adam cig butt for Yvonne cause she is ADAM freak.

That's the adam story.

Starr

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Starr very humbly has omitted the fact that when she met Bono, he remembered her from being on stage and said she was "the special one"!!!!!

tongue.gif
"The Special One."

Oooooo ... I am jealous! In a friendly way. Congratulations on your fabulous enoucnter with THE MAN!

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:

tongue.gif

WEll, you just ratted me out..SAMMY the BULL (hehehe).

I just feel really bad for the people who haven't had the chance & i don't want to come across like bragging at all because i feel very very blessed & lucky that i got these 2 chances. Waiting for my 3rd =)

After the concert i was by myself cause i lost the guy i went with & it was blessing in disguise...I ended up running into Yvonne & Vish from the group & i told them get in a cab with me because we are going to the after party not sure if will get in or if it's true. So we all headed down to Lot61. I got in, Yvonne & Vish were still waiting in the cold which i felt horrible & i had people with lamented passes trying to go outside to get them but no one could find them on line..It was crazy...the door. Anyhow, while i was in there, i happened to see adam & his security gaurd...I want to his security & asked if would be rude, to go up & talk to him...to say thanks for coming back to NYC & supporting the city after 9/11. The gaurd was really cool & his name escapes at this time as i am writing this but he said" Adam, is very private person but seeing that i am very cute girl, i am sure he wouldn't mind but don't make a seen." Well, i got the balls to go talk to him & he was so chill & awesome, that I think the world of him now. He is just, the sweetest man. He told him thanks for supporting our city, when alot other stars & bands ran away. You guys, didn't & it really ment alot. Told them there are brillent & i am honored to have this chance to say this to you. He then asked my name, & we started Bsing about the band that was playing some really funky jazz band...He asked what i thought of the music, i made a funny by accident, in my head i was think holy FUCKING SHIT i am talking to ADAM CLAYTON...but i said it out loud, was really embarassed & said sorry for sounding like a truck driver, he laughed, really hard, I told he was suppose to hear that i was thinking it. He got kick out of it. He got seperated because it got crowded & when we did get seperated some people started bothering him so headed back to VIP room. So he left me...but the cool thing about it that as he was walking away & he was about 20 ft away from he turned around & came back to me called me by name, said goodbye & that we talk again, & it was pleasure mtg you.

then Yvonne & Vish found like 5minutes & i picked up Adam cig butt for Yvonne cause she is ADAM freak.

That's the adam story.

Starr

Holy crap! That is awesome. You are very lucky to have had all of this happen to you. that is great. Reading stories like this make me like Adam even more.
biggrin.gif

ahhhhh!!! oh my GOD, starr! thank you so much for sharing your adam story! your encounter with him is like my DREAM!!! wow... so lucky! congratulations, again.
smile.gif

quick question: what did adam's security guard look like? was he kinda small and blondish hair? if so, then it might have been graham... (he's SO nice!)

BWAHAHAHA!!! yvonne didn't tell me that part! i wonder if she saved it??
wink.gif

just to make the rest of us a little more jealous, here's a photo of starr onstage with bono during "In a little While" at MSG 6/17:

2627-2.jpg

these stories are so fantastic....

does anyone ever wonder what they would talk about if they met them?

I mean, chances are small, sure. But there are always the lucky ones...what if your mind goes blank? What if all you have to say is "I bought some cheetos at the store yesterday" ???

I know, sweetie!! But it is exciting, so I thought I would tell everyone for you. ((HUGS))

WEll, you just ratted me out..SAMMY the BULL (hehehe).

I just feel really bad for the people who haven't had the chance & i don't want to come across like bragging at all because i feel very very blessed & lucky that i got these 2 chances. Waiting for my 3rd =)

Originally posted by Naya:

It's true, you are very humble about it.
smile.gif

*less jealous now
wink.gif

EXACTLY, naya! thank you, Starr, for being humble about your wonderful encounters.
smile.gif
you understand that most of us girls would love to have been in your shoes, and the fact that you don't brag about it is very considerate- unlike another person who posts here, who shall remain nameless.
wink.gif
i think you're experiences are wonderful- you truly deserve them!

smile.gif

Well, i got the balls to go talk to him & he was so chill & awesome, that I think the world of him now. He is just, the sweetest man.

YES! anyone who has met or had an encoutner with him or seen him in concert and watched him REALLY knows this!! Amazing, wonderful sweetie!!

band...He asked what i thought of the music, i made a funny by accident, in my head i was think holy FUCKING SHIT i am talking to ADAM CLAYTON...but i said it out loud, was really embarassed & said sorry for sounding like a truck driver, he laughed, really hard, I told

LOLL this is the cutest thing!!

Starr, thanks for sharing! I agree w/ Ally- and I've never heard your Bono story so I would like to if you don't mind sharing it.
smile.gif
I don't get the sense it's all you talk about haha so I probably won't read it anywhere else. telll!!
smile.gif
you just look so cute on stage and with Bono!!

------------------
"Songs are the language of the spirit... the melodies are how you sing to God. It's a deep language. But they can't explain everything, because really great songs touch places that you can't explain." -Bono

U2 Take Me Higher

MPS: "Evil shouldn't look this good"

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Well, i think i really got turned off about talking about anything, regarding the dance, the party & all that stuff because when i posted that i was stage with Bono on 6/19 & had no pictures, & if anyone came across any please email or if were there at show please tell me if i looked like big stupid fool, etc. I received emails on what does Bono smell like, how sweaty was he, did you cop a feel & stuff like that. Which kind of freaked me out.

Also, i didn't go into details on interference because i felt like i said very blessed & didn't feel like i should rub it in to anyone who wanted get on stage or met them because i have always dreamed of it as well. To share an experience is one thing & to brag, to think you better than others is whole different story & over the net you have to becareful because your reading something & things can be taken out of context. So, that is some of the reason why i was so vague.

I will answer whatever you guys would like know...I don't know which Bono story you want to know...the 1st or 2nd but i do have photo album on the web on the 6/19 show of the pics that filthy patrick took & all the pics i have recieved from wonderful fans from all world on my dance.

here the site http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/starr2499/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/starr2499/lst%3f.dir=/My%2bPhotos/MSG%2b2%26.src=ph&.view=t

Starr

Hey Starr! Thanks for sharing, you have a great story. I could totally see myself thinking something and accidentally saying it out loud too! Don't worry I'm sure no one thinks you're bragging, it's just cool to hear how nice they are to the fans!

shit shit shit..i just wrote the whole dance story...& my brower crashed...lost everything..i promise tomorrow...

I am so pissy about this cause it was all detailed...but you know what...MRS. EDGE knows the whole story both nites...i bet she can some it for me, SO MUCH BETTER
biggrin.gif

Ya wanna know a story that will make you jealous? When U2 came last May I got tix in the heart for $45 with 3 friends. We were right before the tip on Edge's side. When they all came out guess what!!! I got a hand shake from Larry and Edge (and I touched Edge's feet) good times huh? Yea, it would be if it were true!!! BAH! I GAVE UP THOSE TICKETS!!!! I DIDN'T GO!! WHY? I HAVE NO FRIGGIN' CLUE!!!!!!
mad.gif
BAH! *walks away mumbling and kicking self in ass*

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

Originally posted by Lilly:
Ya wanna know a story that will make you jealous? When U2 came last May I got tix in the heart for $45 with 3 friends. We were right before the tip on Edge's side. When they all came out guess what!!! I got a hand shake from Larry and Edge (and I touched Edge's feet) good times huh? Yea, it would be if it were true!!! BAH! I GAVE UP THOSE TICKETS!!!! I DIDN'T GO!! WHY? I HAVE NO FRIGGIN' CLUE!!!!!!
mad.gif
BAH! *walks away mumbling and kicking self in ass*

*is stunned*
frown.gif
..... Oh, next time hon! *pats Lilly's back*
biggrin.gif
(kidding)

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

Wow... Starr... you are so lucky to have gotten such a great pictures with Bono!

I didn't know about that part of the story, the only thing I knew was that you got onstage!

You're real lucky!
smile.gif

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

Starr, thanks for sharing your story with us! I love to hear about all U2 / Fan encounters! Most famous people seem to be so stuck up and U2 are always considerate to their fans!

Very happy for you and a tad bit green
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom