I've just bought ZooTV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
I was watching it a couple of mins ago.
I've seen it before but......................
............................................................................................................... now I have a crush on Macphisto

Yeah, who doesn't get a crush on Macphisto after watching that?? Good stuff.
smile.gif

Plus I love the Larry-smile during Streets.

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

I just bought Zoo TV too!!! what a coincidence! MacPhisto is so sexy!
tongue.gif
I can't wait for the DVD! Why didn't they choose MONTREAL for the DVD?? It was really too hot!!!
biggrin.gif

And so it begins...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know that half of it...

Hi, I posted on your thread on the other forum too, excellent choice in your purchase! That's my very favorite U2 videotape! Bono is just SO hot in that Fly suit and yes MacPhisto is sexy too! Have fun watching it over and over again, that's what I do, I know you will enjoy it very much!
bono122.jpg

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Your money was well spent! That is such a beautiful and sexy tape! All the guys are hot, Larry is at his hottest, Edge in those britches of his, but BONO!! Oh cover me with ice cubes I am STEAMING hot!!! The man never looked so good, those tight black leather pants, the perfect hair, the boots, the gorgeous face, the moves, the baby blues, I can't stop staring and gushing! The way he plays up to the camera is so seductive! Of course the MacPhisto part is so cool and oozing with sexiness! I love MacPhisto, he is so hot! Look at the way he moves his head without moving his eyes, how he grins after everything he says, how he wipes the sweat out of his eyes so delicately and sexily! All I can say is, nothing turns me on like watching ZOOTV. No one in real life or on TV has ever done to me what ZOOTV Bono does to me! SEXINESS and BEAU2Y at its finest!! AAAAHHHHH!! I'm hot up just thinking about it!! But you're not here, are you? You're watching your tape, it can and will become addictive!
biggrin.gif

J142608.jpg

L422640.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Back
Top Bottom