I've Been BANNED!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-Tree

War Child
I find this rather amusing... but I can no longer post from work! *cries* Our sysop installed one of those blasted web nanny programs and Pleba is blocked!

I find this highly amusing... perhaps it doesn't deserve it's own post... but it's still funny.

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

Originally posted by J-Tree:
I find this rather amusing... but I can no longer post from work! *cries* Our sysop installed one of those blasted web nanny programs and Pleba is blocked!

maybe the lads in MI are just jealous about all those hot pics in PLEBA. I can?t think of any other explanation
biggrin.gif

We?ve got one of those "nanny"-programs, too. I can?t go on chat, but I can still post.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Hahaha - sorry...
I can't chat from work either.
Which is probably just as well, considering how addictive chat is...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

maybe some wirewalls block anything that start with p

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by J-Tree:

I find this highly amusing... perhaps it doesn't deserve it's own post... but it's still funny.

I feel this coming my way.......
wink.gif

that sucks. i'm at school right now (we have a net nanny service), and i really shouldn't be allowed in here. BUT I AM! thank god the adminstration is stupid!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Awwwwwww girlie
frown.gif
That sucks *hugs you* You should protest or something...ya know just sit on the floor and say "I won't work until you let me post at PLEBA again damn it!"

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

LOL! When I was at college I managed to get about a dozen sites specifically blocked by spending all my time there!
smile.gif

Sorry to hear that though JT, hope you manage to find a way round it.

LMAO Sorry to hear that!!! But it made me think of something funny.

I tried checking PLEBA one time in the computer lab in school, but I got yelled at. I have been banished from there. We're not allowed to use it for personal use. Bleh

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

I got caught here in my psych class today. Hilarity ensued when my teacher proceeded to surf and laugh at what I had posted. Good times, VERY good times...sorry to hear that though. I agree with Sicy's quote though...

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
I feel this coming my way.......
wink.gif

oh...
frown.gif
I wasn't directing it at you honey!
frown.gif
sowwie.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
You should protest or something...ya know just sit on the floor and say "I won't work until you let me post on PLEBA again damn it!"

LOL Cristy. As great of an idea that would be... I'd probably get fired for being here in the first place... then how would I fund my expensive hobby?!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Just go now?
You feel like love is gone?
Can you not holding out?
Can you not wait awhile?

SlipStream Soul

you need to have a little conversation with the Pleba-clinging Mrs. Edge! She said she's also worried that she will be banned at work from all things internet!
biggrin.gif

See? Pleba makes you CRAZY...it's just like Bono said about U2, once you get sucked in, there's no getting out unless you get WACKED! (like in the mob!)
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom