It's time for that game again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For whomever asked... that picture of the 4 of them doing the group hug is from the BBC Radio One Broadcast... an it was me that erased the non-U2 dude per Nurse Chrissi's request :wink:

And great job with these guys... thank god I have my own office and I live alone, otherwise I would be getting some mighty strange looks

:lmao:

starsgoblue said:
Bono- Yeow! Mexican food. BAD idea!

18kxv5

:reject:

:laugh:

ewen said:

This pic, along with the Paul O'neill ones, made me choke on my cookies and spill my tea!
:applaud: :lmao: :lmao:
This is the BEST thread ever! I knew I shouldn't have gone to sleep while there still was some PLEBAns online!

:ohmy: This thread is hilarious!! :lmao: Keep it going! I love it. :D

I'd love to join in, but I really suck at making captions. :( :wink:

Ok, this is my first attempt (the image has been posted in another thread):

rooftop.jpg

Larry (hand on the right): Bono, please don't jump! I swear Edge was joking when he said you shouldn't touch a guitar on the next tour!
Bono: Edge's being mean with me!!
Edge (thinking): Here we go again.. We all think Bono can't play guitar, why is it always MY fault..

untitled.bmp
[/IMG]

Bono" They say I cannot play guitar.......well Hans Solo Bono will show em'......

bono_50.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't have a caption for this one yet....but speaking of bono in shades and black leather.......this pic:drool: holy god have mercy:drool: ...this is the hottest pic I have ever seen!

bono102.jpg
[/IMG]

Message deliverer: "yes sir...they said thier name was..PLEBA? and they will be at your place in 15 minutes"....

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lmao:
In love this thread! We're so funny! :p

I never anticipated this thread getting so hysterical when I started it....I can sit here all day and read this stuff....its too good!!!:lmao:

bono332.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono: "NO no people its ok......these people on the interstate have no where to go....whats that? Oh yes I'd love to sign that...everyone form a line....I have all day..."

bono338.jpg
[/IMG]

Bono (drunk)"What? Whats that? Oh yeah boy, I'd love another drinkhs....he he he.....screw thosh damn cigarettesh thish pen ish a smooth smoke........

~BrightestStar~ said:

B - It's quite simple really, it's like the parting of the red sea...with trucks....

good one:lol:

And now let me demonstrate my walking on water ablility...

bono381.jpg
[/IMG]

ok...I don't think this is bono, but if it is...What the f*ing heck is he doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom