It's THE EDGE!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

awakening

The Fly
Sorry about that. Sometimes I just have to scream his name out.
Glad you're not here to hear it. It's like a primal scream from the depths of my soul which just burst out at the most unexpected moments.

Actually, it happens in particular in periods of stress. I am trudging through this paper due for tomorrow, a mini-lecture for undergraduates that for some reason is particularly difficult to pull off. It's about....

EEEDDDGGE!!!!!!!!!

There it goes again!

This should do the trick:
3I74804.jpg

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 10-17-2001).]

Oh, here is a new pic I unearthed today.
(Yes, I was working VERY hard on my paper)

3R42498.jpg

Darn it! keep making typos!

[This message has been edited by awakening (edited 10-17-2001).]

Awakening!!! Where ya been girl?
Was that you in Edge chat?!
There was a thread about it I think...
Anyway, WB and thanks for the cute pics!

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 10-17-2001).]

HIYA!!

Thanks for the WB, but I am afraid I will only have time to post very occasionally.
Started grad school again in a VERY demanding program, plus I have a part time job,and it takes me 2 hours a day to commute every day.

Oh, yes, that was me on the chat. My heart was literally beating in my throat... and it was just a chat!

Blech, school...Well best of luck w/ all that jazz. And congrats on chat! That was so cool! See ya around!

Thanks, mocool.

And now back to my regularly scheduled program....
endless hours of worlk.

Ugh!

Ok, one more to keep me going... I'm lovin his hands tonight
rP53108.jpg

well I've been feelin' a little stressed lately....lets give it a try.....

EDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!

Ah , much better......
wink.gif

Ohmigod!! That pic is sooo cool! Them in Sparky's car and whadda a lovely goatee! He forgot to trim it too! YUMMMM!!!!

Lovely lovely lovely pic!!

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

RSOC's Sparky Shrine

Originally posted by awakening:
rP53108.jpg

OMG - I have my earring at exactely the same spot as Edge
smile.gif
I never knew that. COOL!!!

------------------
Action-Packed Mentallist

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Gotta love the pic of Edge in the car!!!!
You just want to go and hug him...

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Yes I know what ya mean about wanting to hug him.........hes soooooooo down to earth and thats one reason, plus when I passed him, he DID look vewy cute!!!!!!!

Ah fuk it, all u Edge fans come over to my house and we all go down together to Edge's, right?

get back to work, awakening! nah, just kidding.... glad to see you back in PLEBA!

that photo of adam and edge in the car is just GORGEOUS! the sunlight is so warm, edge's beautiful eyes, adam's lovely smile... wow... i'm speechless!

thank you for posting it! be sure to check in again.
smile.gif

Speaking of Edge looking dead cute, on the couple of occassions that they played TOTP and CDUK, at the end the cameras homed in on Edge quite a bit, why? Cause the little cute dude was smiling
.....he seemed to be amazed that such a young crowd appreciated them as they did, so he just smiled at 'em all!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

its was sooooooooo cute!!!!!

EEEEDDDDGGEEEE!!!!! BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEE!!!!!

Awakening, you took the word (SCREAM?) right outta my mouth!!! I also just have to scream out Edge's name every now and then...yelling out Bono/Larry/Adam just doesn't cut it...maybe it's cos it's only one syllable or whatever?, but I find myself doing this when I am overcome with emotion while listening to U2's music, watching one of their videos, or when I pass a street sign with the word "Edge" in it, whatever!!!

I just love this pic of "hard ass" Edge!
0l49011.jpg

OMG, I have GOT TO get inside the heart on Edge's side in Vegas...or LA...I know I will be absolutely hoarse after screaming his name all weekend!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I would love for him to see the shirt I made and will be wearing to the concert, heh!!

Disco

1) What are TOTP and CDUK??? I am SO bad at these acronyms!

2) Get this....our new fundraising software is called...........RAISERS' EDGE!!!!! Think of the innuendo in THAT??!!!!!
biggrin.gif

3) I should have taken a name like Edge's Wench. When you write smut, you need a much sexier name!

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
1) What are TOTP and CDUK??? I am SO bad at these acronyms!

TOTP= Top Of The Pops
CDUK= don't actually know what it stands for. Think it's countdown UK or something. Both British music shows.

Oh and Mad1 I've noticed the TOTP smirks too.
biggrin.gif

That pic of Adam and Edge in the car is so casual, I love it!

*HG imagines pulling into the nearest Sonic, looking over, and seeing these two wonderfully handsome men waving and saying, hey can we buy you a Cherry Limeade?*

biggrin.gif

Ok, guys, I usually don't post here in Pleba because I'm not one to slobber over the boys.

GREAT EDGE PICS!!!!!!!

But I had a GREAT Edge dream last night! I have NEVER had a u2 dream before. I'm not going to go into any great detail, but Edge was really tall (I know he isn't in real life) and he was, uh uh, well, uh, he thought I was cute, and uh, uh.....I'M NOT TELLING YOU GUYS. Except that we were all eating lunch at the Hard Rock Hotel, and Larry & Edge were eating by themselves, and then they saw us (I don't know who was with me) and it was one of those really realistic kind of dreams......

Oh jeez, I gotta go cool down!!!
biggrin.gif

OMG HG!!! Me and my friend were at Sonic
a while ago, and I just totally started
spouting off about how U2 were gonna pull
up next to us and ask if I wanted to go on
tour w/ them, etc...it was great.
Anyway, **psychic PLEBA connection!**

Looove that shirt!! Love how he looks
in that shirt!!!!
mad.gif
I want his wardrobe.
....And him of course.

*hopes mrs. edge will come back to this thread and see her message, afterall, it is a thread all about the lovely edge*

Mrs.Edge~ i have two requests. the first one is for a story. your stories are always so great, and i would love it sooo much if you wrote one for me. take you time, though, because i know there's a loooong waiting list for stories from you, but i was just hoping to be added to it. also, i've heard lovely things about you're husband, but wasn't around when you posted pictures. can you put some more up soon?
smile.gif
AND, i just wanted to say that i absolutely loved your story about bono pointing out your sign to the edge!! that was the greatest! and i'm so glad someone got a picture of it!!
smile.gif

oh, and in relation to the thread~ edge is beautiful!
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"I'm just trying to find a decent melody
A song that I can sing in my own company"

Back
Top Bottom