It's slippy...I'm sliding down...into Larryland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well, I really must be sick...not only did I actually have some oatmeal on a 100 degree day, but I'm--GASP!!--posting LARRY PICS!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

But because Interference seems a bit F****ed up right now and won't allow me to post all of these pics (keeps saying I've surpassed the 8 image limit, when it's only FOUR), I'll have to continue this post--GRRR! ELVIS!! Help!!)

First, just for pure artistic value, a really interesting shot of Larry and um...half of Bono:

VD25503.jpg

and a couple that just show the HOTNESS that is one Mr. Larry Mullen, Jr.:

Yeah, show that BOOTY, Larry!!!
eek.gif

wg58480.jpg

PART 2 OF LARRY HOTNESS:

is it Larry Mullen...or James Dean???
1333893.jpg

This picture just fascinates me...THE COLORS!!! OOOH!! Ahhh!!! ...oh, it must be the cold drugs!
smile.gif

EQ47347.jpg

*PANT PANT* Okay, that's about all the excitement I can handle for today, I'm practically wheezing now...hehehe...
tongue.gif

ENJOY!
smile.gif

Disco

*holds out an arm to Disco*. Too late, you've slipped well and truly in to Larryland! Get settled in and then can I come and stay with you for a holiday?
biggrin.gif

lol -- half of Bono. oo it's my favorite half, too
biggrin.gif
Is Bono holding a banjo?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

You gals better STAY out of MY Larryland! Larryland is the most beautiful place in the universe, but there's no more room for you gals! back off!!! Go over to Gilligan's Island!!! *Gina dreaming of a new TV show a la Survivor-8 gals on a deserted island w/ Larry Mullen-who will be the final one left standing* I vote you ALL out-you can have that Jeff Probst guy!

Disco...Larryland is indeed a wonderful place. I've been floating around it for quite a few years now. Thanks for brightening my day a bit with some Larry action. Today has been shit, my friend. I'm trying my hardest not to go kill my old roomates. Ciao baby.

------------------
"I'm only hanging on, to watch you go down...my love."

Jeff Probst is a bit of a cutie pie.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

OK then Mona-take him and paws off Lawrence! Ever since he's seen me, I'm all he can think about! I have to go face that "outside world " again *Gina looks for directions on the Net as to exactly what that is and how to get there* so you behave when I'm gone, or I'm going to start after Bono-cause HE's seen me too!

HAVE AT YOU NOW!!! *kick* *smack* *kazoo* *whip* *snap* *crackle* *pop*

whoops.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Larryland is the most beautiful place in the universe

I think I'll write to George Bush and see is he can change my state (MD, not insanity!) to Larryland.

------------------
~*Mona*~

O dear. I went over to Gina's place *magically* and had to peel her off the sidewalk. The interaction between Larry cooties/lust and natural sunlight made her *combust* Whatta mess.

------------------
~*Mona*~

You gals better STAY out of MY Larryland! Larryland is the most beautiful place in the universe, but there's no more room for you gals! back off!!! Go over to Gilligan's Island!!! *Gina dreaming of a new TV show a la Survivor-8 gals on a deserted island w/ Larry Mullen-who will be the final one left standing* I vote you ALL out-you can have that Jeff Probst guy!

*ahem* YOUR Larryland, Gina???
I'd kick yo ass on Mullen Island anyday!!!! LOL (JK, girl, you're alright!
biggrin.gif
)

aA41070.jpg

*taking a picture of Gina and April at the entrance of Larryland* "My very own themepark...kindda like Elvis. Well, it is my house, and these girls are so nice I'm letting them sleep in my bed and all...I'll just tell Ann to scram for the night, er...week!"

OK, I'll stop cause I know I'm no good at this whatsoever. LOL
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 08-25-2001).]

*help me Mona-I don't want to leave Larryland and go into that outside world-save me please* The L in LEBA's new slogan *Larryland, the HOTTEST vacation destination*

*please bring your own drool buckets, fainting couches, and someone who knows CPR*

OH MY GOD Bonavoix-thank you so much for posting that pic from Propaganda-my ALL TIME FAVE issue w/that pic on the cover. I just have one question-just how would any of these "male models" ever get any work if he became a model? *Gina drowning in a pool of drool*

*supermodel Larry*

Oh, and April-gasping for air at the thought of that theme park and sleeping in THAT bed-oh my-Theme park, hhhhmmmmm.....

*ride the Larry roller coaster*

hehe...the way you get in too is like Graceland. It'd be the Larry-Meter, and when you go through it decides how big of a Larry fan you are! lol

*thank god I'm venturing out into that outside place today* lol

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

-April

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
*ahem* YOUR Larryland, Gina???
I'd kick yo ass on Mullen Island anyday!!!! LOL (JK, girl, you're alright!
biggrin.gif
)

aA41070.jpg

April... are you sure you don't mean AdamLand??
biggrin.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
Resist THIS!
biggrin.gif

larry1.jpg

HA!
biggrin.gif

SHIIITTTEEE!!!!!
Where are the smelling salts when you need them????

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
April... are you sure you don't mean AdamLand??
biggrin.gif

Kathleen, you're just saying that cause you want to go to AdamLand-Free Rides for EVERYONE!!! (Oops, Sorry, Maria! *hugs Maria* lol)

Larry and I have an understanding, btw...
group.gif

------------------

-April

Kathleen, you're just saying that cause you want to go to AdamLand-Free Rides for EVERYONE!!! (Oops, Sorry, Maria! *hugs Maria* lol)

What in the world was that about?!? "everyone rides for free??"
confused5.gif

April...don't pick on my man!
mad.gif
and dont believe the vicious rumours about him.
wink.gif

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument, you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident".--Adam

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

Originally posted by sparkys girl:

What in the world was that about?!? "everyone rides for free??"
confused5.gif

April...don't pick on my man!
mad.gif
and dont believe the vicious rumours about him.
wink.gif

Whoopsie!!
redface.gif
I sowwy, Maria, you know I didn't mean any harm!

Peace offering?

Pv37001.jpg
It's the only piccie of Sparky I have at the moment. lol
smile.gif

------------------

-April

STOP IT!!! All of you!!! You're corrupting meeeeeee!!!!!!
Bonoliciousness... Lardency.... can't...choose...
Oh, hell. Gimmie both.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Back
Top Bottom