It's quiet in here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macphisto_esq

The Fly
Hey, where has everyone gone?!
Looks like an amateur such as myself will have to start something now.

Hmmmmm, for ages I have been pondering who is my favourite, The Fly or Macphisto, what do you lot think?

The Fly- love the leather, the Shades....
Macphisto- So refined, yet so cool....

I really cannot make up my mind,
Decisions, decisions....

Hmmm...that's a good question!!!

The Fly:

bono_136.jpg

MacPhisto:

bomac_004.jpg

Hmmm...I can't decide!!

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

I love them both!
biggrin.gif

u2_aceves_01.jpg

Well actually, Macphisto is my favorite.
wink.gif

01.jpg

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

*Bluey makes a disgusted face*
Agh, how can you compare ANYONE to the lovely Mr. Macphisto???? The "man" has class, sass, and a backstage pass. The fly is just a macphisto wanna-be. I mean Macphisto probably MADE the fly.
I am so insulted. ;P
, Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*Bluey makes a disgusted face*
Agh, how can you compare ANYONE to the lovely Mr. Macphisto???? The "man" has class, sass, and a backstage pass. The fly is just a macphisto wanna-be. I mean Macphisto probably MADE the fly.
I am so insulted. ;P
, Bluey

LMAO! Ditto!
wink.gif
There is like no comparison!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

<--- luvs all his personalities!!

im a libra, hence i cannot choose.. cant choose a fav album/single/song nor character, heck i cant even choose a fav bandmember

Well, I'm a Pisces. No idea what that has to do with anything, but I am.

Hmm... I DO have a weakness fer black leather, but...
Aw, hell. MacPhisto it is. He's just so charming and sophisticated... in a satanic way, that is.
tongue.gif

Mommy, I wanna go to Hell! The Devil's sexy!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

[This message has been edited by Sunrazor (edited 08-30-2001).]

I would go for half MacPhisto and ahlf The fly. I just divide him in the middle, from the hips and down, The Fly, black leatherpants you get.... then the hips and up MacPhisto.... THe horns, the makeup, all his lovely faces and the shirt...
Perfect combination IMO
biggrin.gif

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Originally posted by Macphisto_esq:
Mmmm, interesting idea, though perhaps a bit painful.
What about character?
Has to be Macphisto, I think for me anyway.

I know but none of them are real so I guess they don't have human feelings... LOL

Character, definatly MacPhisto....
biggrin.gif

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

I really do love MacPhisto, he is so cool, but The Fly is a little bit SEXIER IMO!

W430648.jpg

rR17949.jpg

M194172.jpg

AK25389.jpg

O283160.jpg

F846502.jpg

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 08-30-2001).]

Not that MacPhisto isn't! He's sexy too!
biggrin.gif

Lt82483.jpg

H375223.jpg

Fu41808.jpg

------------------

Well, MacPhisto is pretty sexy, but frankly I'm torn about that... there's the fact that he is really sexy, but then there's this conflict with my faith and the whole devil concept... *shudders* I really don't know! Don't make me choose! ARGH!

*runs off screaming in confusion*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!

http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

Don't worry Bonavoix- Bono said of his MacPhisto act: 'Mock the devil and he will flee from thee' Still, remember the recording on his answering machine during ZOO TV: his little daughter Jordan said they were not home they were on holiday and 'if this is Daddy Mummy says don't come home until you take the horns off!"
wink.gif

Bonavoix why don't you post many of your excellent sexy Bono pics anymore? I'd love to see some!
smile.gif

You, gals have forgotten about The Mirrorball Man... You guys will have to make it up for him, I'm afraid! Now I'm gonna give him a call about what's going on here... *evil laugh*

*off*

------------------
"A giraffe. Why? 'Cos then you'd meet other giraffes." - Adam
"I believe in love, love and money! I believe in poetry, electricity, cheap cosmetics. I believe in the sky over my head, and the silver shoes beneath my feet. I have a vision! I have a vision! Television!" - The Mirrorball Man
"My real name is Johnny Carson, but I just didn't think that would get me on the show." - Edge in 1981
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." - Larry

its very 'Im-here-and-may-be-quite-tired-but-if-I-stick-a-feg-in-me-gob-I-can-look-quite-sexy-while-signing' - Madie on one of the pics of Sparky

quiet, eh?

*gets her drums.. <insert drummy sound>
*pulls her sisters hair <AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAAHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>
*shows her dog a piccie of a cat <GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..WOOF>
*puts Pop in her cd player.. no 7.. volume 200 <You get to feel so guilty...Got so much for so little>

oops.. sorry for streching the.. uhm.. <insert right word>

*sigh* its really not my day today

*Blue dresses up in her Macphisto outfit and hugs Shirley*
Aww, dahhhrling. Come tell Bluey-Macphisto all about it hmmm? We can terrorize boybands if it will make you feel better. They really hate it when you make fun of their hair. Sigh. Really, *sniff* it's all they have! We can go shopping for glittery things! Nothing makes you feel better like glittery things. We'll find you a nice bauble, and a suit, and then you can be as glamourous as me. Hmm? Feeling better dear?
-Bluey Macphisto.
oh68946.jpg

(or maybe this silly pic of me will crack you up!!!
smile.gif
)

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Bluey you look so cool! I love MacPhisto!

I found two more Fly pics I have to post.
1944292.jpg

3z81835.jpg

2 sexy!

------------------

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Don't worry Bonavoix- Bono said of his MacPhisto act: 'Mock the devil and he will flee from thee' Still, remember the recording on his answering machine during ZOO TV: his little daughter Jordan said they were not home they were on holiday and 'if this is Daddy Mummy says don't come home until you take the horns off!"
wink.gif

Bonavoix why don't you post many of your excellent sexy Bono pics anymore? I'd love to see some!
smile.gif

Thanks!
And the pics... you mean like this one?
wink.gif

bonoslane2.jpg

and this one?
edgebono1.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!

http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

Originally posted by blueeyes:
*Blue dresses up in her Macphisto outfit and hugs Shirley*
Aww, dahhhrling. Come tell Bluey-Macphisto all about it hmmm? We can terrorize boybands if it will make you feel better. They really hate it when you make fun of their hair. Sigh. Really, *sniff* it's all they have! We can go shopping for glittery things! Nothing makes you feel better like glittery things. We'll find you a nice bauble, and a suit, and then you can be as glamourous as me. Hmm? Feeling better dear?
-Bluey Macphisto.
oh68946.jpg

(or maybe this silly pic of me will crack you up!!!
smile.gif
)

awww, thank u!!! id love to go terrorize some boybands, lol.
feeling much better now!!

Back
Top Bottom