It's my birthday, and I want Bononeck!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC05347_bono_6.jpg

DSC05349_bono_7.jpg

U2TRINITY said:
^^^very nice bonocomet , this photo is the perfect for something I have been wondering about , by the way it needs to be flipped .
my question , bono had a freckle or beauty mark on the side of his nose near the tip but I haven't seen it lately , did he have it removed ? :confused:

Ooops right. That usually bugs the heck out of me, I know usually I'm the backwards police around here. :lol: But I was so tired last night that one got by me. As far as the nose freckle, I've assumed that he had it removed a long time ago, because it did seem to just disappear at one point. I have one very close up pic where the spot is pink, rather than freckle color, so that seems to be right after it was done. Unfortunately I can't remember which pic that is. I know that a spot as dark as that one was, would probably be the first thing to go with dermatologists in preventing skin cancer. I really wouldn't doubt if that were what the bandaid and lip marks were all about in the recent pics also. It's usually a preventative against those spots developing into skin cancer, it doesn't necessarily mean you have it. Sorry long answer I guess :ohmy:

continue with the neck!

popbonoblue.jpg

bonocomet said:

Ooops right. That usually bugs the heck out of me, I know usually I'm the backwards police around here. :lol: But I was so tired last night that one got by me. As far as the nose freckle, I've assumed that he had it removed a long time ago, because it did seem to just disappear at one point. I have one very close up pic where the spot is pink, rather than freckle color, so that seems to be right after it was done. Unfortunately I can't remember which pic that is. I know that a spot as dark as that one was, would probably be the first thing to go with dermatologists in preventing skin cancer. I really wouldn't doubt if that were what the bandaid and lip marks were all about in the recent pics also. It's usually a preventative against those spots developing into skin cancer, it doesn't necessarily mean you have it. Sorry long answer I guess :ohmy:

Thanks ,if you run across the pic you were talking about would you post it ?
one spot gone is ok , but I hope the other freckles are there
to stay , Bono freckle love . :love:

Aww I'm sure the others are there to stay. They look pretty light and harmless, not to mention sexy as hell.

edgenbonosweaty.jpg

bonoedgeumbrellas2.jpg

bonoedgeagingbeautifully.jpg

2 of my favorite necks :heart:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
You never got to see it? :shocked:

I've got a file, performances and acceptance speeches. I can do an upload (though it might take a little while).

That would be great :hyper: thanks so much . :hug:

bonocomet said:

:ohmy: This is almost the face he made when I asked him if I could give him a hug! Except his lips were a little more pursed/puckered, I'm not sure how to describe it. But this is as close as I've seen. :cute:

JCOSTER said:

I don't know how old you are but this was on my birthday cake in July and has nice neck :drool:

That's quite a tasty cake you had there! Happy late b-day to you sweetie! :hug: I'm forever 25...:wink:. (My driver's license says I'm 33.)

bonocomet said:
Lemongrrrl's birthday... but we all get the presents. :drool:

Especially Mr. LG, even if he doesn't know it! :angel:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Last post, and :madwife: at photobucket for auto-resizing some of the best ones, forcing me to have to reupload and edit :madspit:

:bow: Thank you for all the hard work you put into this thread. I know it must have been really difficult. :wink: But I've noticed PB doing that lately - those sonsabitches! Don't they know we have Bononeck to perv on??? :madwife:

Thank you all so much...it's been a busy weekend (I'm buying a new car!!!) and I was looking forward to coming back to this thread...I knew you wonderful PLEBAns wouldn't disappoint!!! Feel free to keep 'em coming!!!! :hyper:

Oh yeah MU is a tricky one! 1st you'll need to enter the 3 digit code exactly as you see it in the upper right corner right next to the gold arrow. Sometines however, this will actually get hidden by a pop up ad box! If that happens, close the box with it's x in the corner. OR sometimes the entire page gets covered by an ad!!! :huh: If that happens it should say Return to Megaupload in the top right corner, click there, and you may have to remove the ad box again!!! but once you get that code entered and hit download you should be ok! It may tell you that you need to wait like 45 seconds or so... after that it should say loading download and you should get your download box where you choose save and all that! Whew!!! :huh: :lol:

Thanks so much dreamoutloud , for posting yay , Grammy nite
for me I can't wait to see if u2 win . :hyper:
bonocomet , it worked thanks so much for helping all the time
with this kind of stuff , you know what a puter spaz :huh:
thank you . :hug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I was offline all day yesterday, but once I got the upload going, it didn't take quite as long as I thought it would:

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=L4ZPY7HY

:bow: I sang (One ) . I laughed (Paul McCartney bit ).
I drooled ( Bono always makes me drool ) . I cryed (Bono talking about Bob ) . Thank you so much Dreamoutloud . :bow: :bow:

^ :hug:

Anytime! I'm just thankful for whoever originally put that file up in the first place. I was able to watch it live, but the reception was bad, and I missed Bono's Vertigo introduction, because I was in the hallway talking to my brother. So yea, I saw most of it, but I am the obsessed fan that needs to have it.

Back
Top Bottom