Its my anniversary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 follows you everywhere. I was laughing to myself, and didn't want to tell the hubby, figuring if I brought u2 up on our anniversary he would kill me!!!

Our waiters name was Gavin.
He said, "let move this glass for you it's too close to the "Edge".
I said at the end of the evening to the waiter, thank you have a good night and he said U2.
In the waiting area WOWY was playing.

How could I miss this... :reject:

Congratulations, JCOSTER!! :hug:

:wave:

And about the U2 follows you everywhere thing, it's true.... :yes: It makes moments more special!

Last edited:
That is too funny JC! I totally relate tho... sometimes I just have to zip my lip even tho my brain is screaming OMG!!! heehee

The other day at work I was totally annoyed when I got put on hold, until I heard the song that was playing was Angel of Harlem! I was all jumping up and down and hoping I would be left on hold for the whole song. :)

^At my old job, I was on hold once and "One" was playing and when the client came back on the line I said, "Please put me on hold again, I need to run and check with the engineer about this...." Which was a complete lie, of course!

JCOSTER said:
U2 follows you everywhere. I was laughing to myself, and didn't want to tell the hubby, figuring if I brought u2 up on our anniversary he would kill me!!!

Our waiters name was Gavin.
He said, "let move this glass for you it's too close to the "Edge".
I said at the end of the evening to the waiter, thank you have a good night and he said U2.
In the waiting area WOWY was playing.

All that was missing was the Stripper Bono look a like :up:

^^^Well since this might become popular We should audition Bono look a likes....MUST LOOK LIKE ANY ERA BONO!!
MUST HAVE THE HEIGHT AND WEIGHT just like the real thing
MUST HAVE KISSABLE FRECKLES!!! MUST HAVE UNDESCRIBABLE
ACCENT, CHEST FUR A MUST!!!!....

Well hellsbells WE REALLY NEED THAT CLONING MACHINE~!!!!
CAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER BONO'S IN THIS WORLD!!

GAHH!! THE THOUGHT OF CLONING BONO!!!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom