It's just another Manic Moobday...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
la-jt37.jpg

la-jt38.jpg

la-jt42.jpg

la-jt47.jpg

la-jt58.jpg

la-jt60.jpg

la-jt62.jpg

Last edited:
Why even WEAR a shirt?

erised said:

Why even button the feckin' shirt?!? :rant:

:laugh:

Gah! Lucky, lucky gal... :sigh:

A yellow brick road for my tongue... remember? :eeklaugh:

Oi! I know!!! I want to make him smile like that! I wonder if she was whispering dirty things in his ear... :sexywink:

MiniFly said:

Noooooo, that's Dave Stewart from the Eurythmics. Why on earth would Ringo be playing guitar with U2? That was from the concert for America or what ever that thing was.

:shrug: How should I know? I still think it looks like him though! :lol:

i didn't realise the guy who looked like ringo was playing a guitar :reject:

IWasBored said:

OMG this picture is GORGEOUS!!!!!! :drool: :faint: :combust:

here's an addition, I know I'm late lol
44.jpg

Here's a funny quote for you gals too:

"Inside, Larry Mullen - the band's only true sex symbol, clad in cool motorcycle chic - is chalking his cue and addressing a tricky cannon shot at the pool table. Thoughtfully sipping a vodka and orange ("although i've already enough to drink on my tonight"), he circles the table, examining the angles. He makes an earnest hustler. The three-quarter size table, he decides, "is a bitch". THere ar e no jaws on the tiny pockets, so every pot has to be millimetre perfect. Hitting and hoping is out of the question. At first it seems like a retriction but soon a highly tactical game, bearing closer relation to chess than pool, evolves. Larry curses quietly when he misses and taps his cue appreciatievely on the ground when his opponent - your correspondent - plays an especially magnificent shot. Twenty minutes of unfaltering concentration later, the black is doubled into its nominated pocket. "Flukey fucker," mutters Larry sportingly and pauses before shaking the victor's proffered hand. "Best of three?""
---Q Magazine, I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night

Back
Top Bottom