It's John Abraham's 3rd Birthday Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this on olive's site-is this John or Eli? :huh:

Oh well, it's so cute anyway-look at the hat :cute:

pirateali.jpg

Happy Birthday :wave:

Has it really been 3 years? :huh: Seems like yesterday!

Last edited:
HAPPIST 3RD BIRTHDAY, JOHN ABRAHAM HEWSON! :yes:

May your birthday be FULL of fun times and smiles, and may your Life be FULL of LOVE, HOPE and JOY!

You are part of a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY - as you grow up you will come to realize just how SPECIAL they are! :up: :hug:

MAY YOU BE BLESSED ALWAYS! :love:

And may God always bless your mum and da(d) and Eli and Jordan and Eve. :bono: :heart: :heart: :angel:

From A Friend, debbie :wave:

Love those pictures of Bono and Ali with John. :cute:. They look so proud. :).

A happy birthday to little John Abraham! Wow, three years old already (ironically, today, I found this clip from a People magazine from 2001 which announced John's birth...heh, freaky). Hope he's having a wonderful day.

Angela

good god is bono sexy in those pics or what?? frazzled looking but sexy. that must have been a little while after the birth too because ali looks amazing. or maybe thats the mothers glow. anyway, they look beautiful together in the pics. bonos butt just begs to be bit!

Happy 3rd Birthday little guy! I can't believe it's been 3 years! I remember seeing that pic with Bono and Ali in the 2001 end-year ... Who weekly perhaps? There was a thing about celebrity babies. Such a cute pic!

Back
Top Bottom