Its Hump Day Everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
Last one, have a blessed night with such delicious Bono Day today :drool:
bono_jump_oct31_2001.jpg

Okay...every time I keep seeing this picture, I know those are arms in the picture...but those arms look like legs, and it makes it look like Bono's wearing a skirt with slits on both sides...

Am I the only one seeing that?

And as for that last picture, since I have not commented on it yet...:shocked:...wow...

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:

Okay...every time I keep seeing this picture, I know those are arms in the picture...but those arms look like legs, and it makes it look like Bono's wearing a skirt with slits on both sides...

Am I the only one seeing that?

BWAHAHAH! :laugh::lol::lmao:
You so silly:D

Hey, what is that gorgeous blue thing he's holding-the thing that looks like a big CD with a hole in it that's glittery and stuff? Just curious and I'm not a cat!!!:lol:

verte76 said:
Hey, what is that gorgeous blue thing he's holding-the thing that looks like a big CD with a hole in it that's glittery and stuff? Just curious and I'm not a cat!!!:lol:
335%3B63%3B523232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E23233554%3A%3C782ot1lsi

This one? The meteorit award like written in the background. :laugh:

f5_07.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:
*thud*

Is that really Bono?...I mean judging by this crotch I would bet it is Bono - but you can never be sure............

:drool:More attention to this pic! :drool:

Last edited:
Oh yeah and it's been a long time since the Bono Day thread was 4 pages long :yes: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom