It's hotter than heck! We need HOT pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ugh...I am so sick of this HEAT! It was 88 degrees yesterday and the day before and I don't know what it is today for sure but it's HOT! Ick!

But...we can put a positive spin on it...Let's post pictures of the guys in any of these scenarios...

1.) Sweaty
2.) Shirtless (I know someone else has a shirtless thread, but oh, well!)
3.) Near/in the water!

There's water in the background...
josh2.jpg

Larry has no shirt...
group10.jpg

Water in the background again...
group12.jpg

Mmmmmmmmmm....
bp12.jpg

Oh, this counts!
ac17.jpg

heehee
lm29.jpg

I don't believe I've ever seen those Edge pics before. Interesting, verrrrrry interesting. :evil:

We have the same problem, it's been 45 degrees C here and it's supposed to get HOTTER.....ugggh

Thank good for air condition

Brazil looks so beautiful, I hope to go their one day

Oh baby, Larry and Bono with their shirts off *droooools*

Larry has virtually NO hair on his chest, it's amazing. And poor Bono, he has TOO much hair LOL j/k

040.jpg

039.jpg

Last edited:
wertsie said:
Ugh...I am so sick of this HEAT! It was 88 degrees yesterday and the day before and I don't know what it is today for sure but it's HOT! Ick!

hot?.......you think thats HOT!?!?!? 88? ......noooooooo, that is NOT hot:madspit: :tongue:.....now, its hot in AZ.....106 today, now THATS hot....
*shakes head*
well, pleeeease tell me you atleast have some humidity, but if its 88 pure and simple, well, then i'm sorry but you need to be SHOT:yes::mac:

note: dammit, i don't care if we in AZ have a "dry" heat.....its 106 for god sake!!!!!!! [oh yeah, and the other day after getting outta the mall & returning to the car it was......123 freakin' degrees in that car!!!!!!!!!!:mad:]

Last edited:
It's hot in NYC too, almost 100 degrees! Especially right in the city. Here's sweaty Elevation Bono and a swimming pool :p

outpool.jpg

Attachments

• sweatelevation.jpg
    sweatelevation.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 76
It's been in the '90's all week and really STICKY and YUCKY due to almost 100% humidity---ugh, miserable! I hate this crud! Those pix make me feel OK, though--and then some.:drool: :drool:

Thank you for that Kristie LOL, I really needed that. It's always a highlight to see Larry exposing his body LOL. I love to see that sexy tatoo of his.......*drooools*

Thanks a bunch :cool:

:drool: I'll have some pleasant dreams tonight LOL

:drool: Nice pics!

It's smothering hot today! I can't wait to go and jump in the motel swimming pool! See y'all later, I'm outa here!

How can these pics cool me down when they're so HOT!;)

Oh that last one of Africa, I've never seen that one! Too bad about that watermark though, but how sexy! He's gazing off into the summer sky, running his hands through his hair, SIGH!

Ooh, love the Africa picture. He does look, uh, hot......I'll be able to relate when I'm burning up working second shift at the library in just a few minutes--aarrgghhh!!
*holding nose while changing into work clothes*
*thank God I can :drool: :drool: *:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh:

Re: Re: It's hotter than heck! We need HOT pictures!

U2002revolution! said:

hot?.......you think thats HOT!?!?!? 88? ......noooooooo, that is NOT hot:madspit: :tongue:.....now, its hot in AZ.....106 today, now THATS hot....
*shakes head*
well, pleeeease tell me you atleast have some humidity, but if its 88 pure and simple, well, then i'm sorry but you need to be SHOT:yes::mac:

note: dammit, i don't care if we in AZ have a "dry" heat.....its 106 for god sake!!!!!!! [oh yeah, and the other day after getting outta the mall & returning to the car it was......123 freakin' degrees in that car!!!!!!!!!!:mad:]

ugh...88 is hot when you have no air conditioning and the humidity makes it feel like 100!

I'm torn...I have been to AZ and I have to say that the "dry heat" is just as bad as our humidity.

If you ask me hot is hot.......including these pix! I burned up at work, now let me sit down in front of a fan and get hot looking at them......:heart: :heart: :heart: :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom