It's happened again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
Ok, so in 'Back to work at HQ' thread a while ago I commented on a pic that showed my name on the door had clearly being removed.
After I mentioned it, WildHoney was kind enough to write it back for me seen in this pic:

DSCF2099-1.jpg

Just browsing some new pics on Flickr, I stumble across this pic:

2611059085_c364f12bdb_b.jpg

Which has a big black scribble where Wild wrote my name.

What the heck is going on, who is doing this??
It has to be someone from here :|

Oh wow, now that's just too much! :no: Although you never know, some one might be mistaking you for another Wayne Travis!! :shrug: But even if that were the case, I really don't understand how any one would be so small minded!! :angry: I'm telling you Wayne, you really need to go down there yourself again with a can spray paint....:sexywink:

this is seriously f**ked up! WT you don't deserve this. I don't get why someone would go out of there way to do that..
It could be someone who is a zootopian and also posts/lurks here that's doing that.. I don't know..:shrug:

sorry! as someone mentioned go back and spray paint it..and then lets see if they can cross it off.

Thanks everone.
I'm not letting it get to me, it's just weirdly crazy that someone would scribble over my name in the first place, then go all the way back to the docklands and do it again :huh: :slant:

Don't let it get to you. Someone is being very childish. If you react, they'll have won. Just shrug it off. I'm sure that if any of the girls are going that way they'll write it back on for you. (We'll win...:evil:).:hug:

Ok, so in 'Back to work at HQ' thread a while ago I commented on a pic that showed my name on the door had clearly being removed.
After I mentioned it, WildHoney was kind enough to write it back for me seen in this pic:

DSCF2099-1.jpg

Just browsing some new pics on Flickr, I stumble across this pic:

2611059085_c364f12bdb_b.jpg

Which has a big black scribble where Wild wrote my name.

What the heck is going on, who is doing this??
It has to be someone from here :|

THAT IS SO UNCOOL!!!...and SERIOUSLY CHILDISH!!...:mad:

Sorry about that happening Wayne!

Wayne, whoever is doing this has no life and they are doing it for attention on here. You do not deserve this!!
They want to stir it up so lets not feed the troll!!! :)

( I'm not saying you are stirring it up btw, just saying we should ignore the loser.) :D Here's a hug for you....:hug:

Yes, very very unfortunate wt :( :hug:

:shifty: on another note, thank you for posting that pic of Bono... he is looking seriously good there :shifty:

wt :hug:

It just makes me wonder who it is, or as Wild says, what it is. It's gotta be someone from here because it seems like they know exactly where the name was written and rewritten. :(

Wayne, just take it for what it is: a juvenile act. And :hmm: let me think, haven't you met Bono? Why, I think you have! So there :tongue:! I'd say you have the last laugh at the end of the day. :hug:

Someone should tell Bono about this. Seriously! It's so juvenile and rude to do something like this not once but TWICE?!!! I can't imagine who would do something like this but apparently there are people out there who have. WT I am so sorry you have had to endure this. You don't deserve it I feel very sorry for the culprit and any accomplices if and when their identities are revealed! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom