It's happened again...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wayne. :hug: Who the hell would do this twice? :|

Out of curiosity i checked the pic i took of HQ when i met Bono/Edge there 21st May. I never noticed at the time, but it looks like your name wasn't there then at that time. :| So it was done before then. Like wild said its a shame i didn't notice at the time so i could have redone it for you. Heres the pic:

P1000211-1.jpg

Like the others said try not to let it get to you Also karma's a bitch :macdevil: they will get what is coming to them whoever did this. :hug:

Last edited:
Well it's possible U2 read these forums(then again maybe wishful thinking), so just to be sure, you didn't say something they disliked did you? :hmm:

Thanks girls :hug:
I'll put my name back in a location no one will find when I go there again.

Thanks girls :hug:
I'll put my name back in a location no one will find when I go there again.

:wave: Hi Wayne. If I were you next time I went I'd write my name in every available space/place/area. (Except of course, on Bono's forehead when he appears in the doorway :lol:).

You go give it some! We'll look forward to seeing your name everywhere..:D

Unfortunately, waynetravis, things like this happen all the time - and the U2 fandom world is no exception.

In a strange sense, wear this abuse as a sort of badge of honor. When people say or do rude & disgusting things to hurt someone who hasn't done them any wrong, that says a lot of very negative things about the perpetrator.

People are just jealous and mean to good people - it has always been that way. :sad:

Maybe it's a random act of violence or maybe someone did this purposefully but you are a better person than to let arseholes get you down.

As everybody knows here at Interference, I have had plenty of experience with arseholes and I don't let them get me down.

So, be above all this sh*t and just know that life rewards those in life who are positive and don't try to hurt others.:up:

I wish you well.:wink:

One more comment - not to disrespect your feelings, wt, but who is the lady hugging Bono? :hyper:

Can you give a link to the Flickr pics that you were looking at?

If you can, thanks a lot. :wave:

:drool: maserati :drool:

also, I got an idea.. .:hmm: do U2 have cameras on the doors at HQ? perhaps they do and maybe you can ask sam about this? that when you write your name they keep an eye on it (yea not like they have something better to do but still!) and see if it happens again?
:shifty: maybe they'll invite you to write your name on the INSIDE of the door instead!

What the HELL? :| Gah, how childish can some people get?! Sorry, Wayne. That seriously blows. I'm with everyone else, spray paint next time. :yes:

:shifty: I can see the back of Adam's Mercedes in that picture! :hyper: *ahem* /fangirl outburst :reject:

Now that I'm getting over my annoyance, I think this is a bit laughable.... Just so funny how someone would have that much time to take a moment and search for his name and deliberately waste time scratching it off. I mean if someone is in Hq waiting for the band wouldn't the band be your main focus? And not ruining the wall/door? :lol:
:tsk:

Hi, Wayne! I can't believe what people can do :coocoo:, don't worry too much, I know it's annoying but sometimes it's better not to think about these things.
I'm going to Dublin next week, so be sure I'll write your name there, I'll stay in Dublin till the first of August and I don't know if I'll be able to send you a pic from Ireland, but I'll let you know when I'm back home. Cheer up! :hug:

wt only has the most f**kin ' awesome pic with Bono EVER. :up: :rockon:

That pic, aswell as some of my other Dublin pics, now hang on the wall at work to advertise our new poster sized printing capabilities at the copy center in Staples :D

That pic, aswell as some of my other Dublin pics, now hang on the wall at work to advertise our new poster sized printing capabilities at the copy center in Staples :D

OMG Wayne!! :ohmy: That is soooo cool and awesome!! I'd love to see a pic of that! Ha, a picture of a picture! :up: What great advertising though, AND you get to look at that all the time you are at work. :wink:

:hmm: Myabe we should get all the band to wear a Wayne Travis badge whenever they're at HQ....:D:evil: I'd like to see the look on the face of whoever's doing the name removing then...

now there's an idea :hmm:

Maybe Bono is doing it cos he is jealous of all the attention you get? I read he can be a real Diva. :flirt:

:lol:

OMG Wayne!! :ohmy: That is soooo cool and awesome!! I'd love to see a pic of that! Ha, a picture of a picture! :up: What great advertising though, AND you get to look at that all the time you are at work. :wink:

So do the customers, they walk past and do a double take :lol:

Back
Top Bottom