It's Friday And We Need Some EDGE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I didn't see a Friday Edge thread..so..

Me today :( and :mad: so I need some Edge!!!!!!!!

This pic is from that German edition of Rolling Stone. I've never seen him in these glasses before.

Any and all Edge pics will be greatly appreciated!

n021113_05.jpg

OK, so this is post 696 for me and I have decided that I will break 700 in this thread. What better way to set such a milestone than by posting amazing pictures highlighting the eyes, cheekbones, chin, glowing skin, little smirk and all the rest?
This is my ATYCLB/current celebration because I think present-day Edge is just so stunning...

ba-all3.jpg

ba-all17.jpg

ba-all21.jpg

ba-all49.jpg

dsmith2904 said:

I'll take that as a sign ;) I'm assuming you got my e-mail then?
If only your luck could repeat!!!

No, I didn't but I just checked and got it now! :happy:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Btw, I'm not lucky... I really owe it all to a very special person and a woman from Stockholm (Hi Cecilia :wave: )... they were my good luck charms. :yes:

700!!

Now a little :edge: and :bono:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: this picture so much...
edbo-all2.jpg

edbo-all12.jpg

edbo-all15.jpg

edbo-all3.jpg

And I'm spent, okay, not really, but I guess I should actually try and do other stuff today. Gina Marie, I hope this thread is brightening your day!

Gina Marie said:
I didn't see a Friday Edge thread..so..

Me today :( and :mad: so I need some Edge!!!!!!!!

This pic is from that German edition of Rolling Stone. I've never seen him in these glasses before.

Any and all Edge pics will be greatly appreciated!

n021113_05.jpg

YEAH IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!! (i don't know how to post pics, i try not to save *too* many on my computer because if i stored all the ones i liked, it would take up a lot of space...)

i've seen this article in english, i forgot where, i don't read german, but i read something online involving edge talking about new songs, bush, and a dispute with bono, and the caption looks like that's what it says, doesnt it?

Yay for Friday!!!!!!!

jtedgesmile.jpg

jtedgeintense.jpg

TTFedgeeyes.jpg

zooedgeserious.jpg

I scanned these yesterday. Sorry if these are repeats, I used to skip the Edge threads :reject: so I don't really know the pics that you guys have posted in the past... :wink:

flaming june said:
zooedgeserious.jpg

I scanned these yesterday. Sorry if these are repeats, I used to skip the Edge threads :reject: so I don't really know the pics that you guys have posted in the past... :wink: [/B]

OMG fj:drool: :ohmy: What a beautiful picture. Im so glad
you dont skip the Edge threads anymore:yes:

SpanishEyes21 said:

OMG fj:drool: :ohmy: What a beautiful picture. Im so glad
you dont skip the Edge threads anymore:yes:

I'm also glad I'm not skipping them anymore. This guitar player of yours is very easy on the eyes and such a sweet guy! I think he's replaced Bono as my second fave. :yes:

Edge Edge bo bedge banana fana fo fedge..

Yay!! It's friday!!!! :dance:
Which means more edge for us!! Sorry i'm late posting too...been out running all afternoon then had to go to the store...random note! I have named my running shoes. The left one is "The" and the right one is "Edge"!! They are very muddy but they are good shoes...well anyways moving on to the pics! Hope they all work!

hadn't seen this one...you've got to love zoo edge!
edge.jpg

Edge: "Oh my gosh! I use that shampoo too! Small world, eh?"
nj_005.jpg

Feel the power of Edge.
msg_074.jpg

*sees picture* *makes a loud thud on floor*
msg_092.jpg

Well that's all for now folks! Happy Edgy day!!! :happy:

flaming june said:

I'm also glad I'm not skipping them anymore. This guitar player of yours is very easy on the eyes and such a sweet guy! I think he's replaced Bono as my second fave. :yes:

Yes he is easy on the eyes:yes:

Here's a picture for you Larry/Edge girls who have contributed so
much to the Friday Edge threads
u2_aceves_19.jpg

oh, and rockonedge it looks like you got the hang of this picture
posting thing:up:

Back
Top Bottom