it's beginning to look a lot like a U2 Christmas...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So I'm curious.

The guys have had SUCH a successful run over the last year...they now have more money than God, it seems (ok, even tho we know God isn't short of cash, mister), and they all love their families enormously.

So...what do you think they're all getting their wives and kids for Christmas this year?? (don't say PREGNANT again, yikes)

And what does one get the rock stars who have everything???

That's where you guys come in. Let's hear it!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Discoteque:

So...what do you think they're all getting their wives and kids for Christmas this year?? (don't say PREGNANT again, yikes)
LMAO!

lol more money than God! I'm sorry I can't even respond. It's TOO funny!

Actually, Bono's getting that addition on his house. That's something. He'll probably get his daughters some Destiny's Child-related items.....gr

------------------
~*Mona*~ Echo's Pimpstress Protege --97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, then we are close to each other."
~BonoBaby~

"I believed in leaving your life for rock and roll, and in television, and in origins..."

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

"All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up." ~BonoBaby~

I guess I should have told you I was selling Animatronic Edge to the Evans household. You know, 'cause someone needs to dance with the girls in the kitchen to N'Sync when the real deal's away at the studio.

wink.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

"Sting, you know I love you but you got a hell of a lot to learn about Rock n' Roll." -Bono

"We're a gay home appliance/automation couple!!" - ScottPhisto

"Just because he's 40, bald and has five kids doesn't mean he's not adorable!"
- Me, before a LONG silence

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

well goodness, if YOU girls can't save this thread, what's the world coming to???
biggrin.gif

Hey Echo, have you seen that Circuit City Christmas commercial with the talking robot, who gets upset when some guy tries to buy his "girlfriend" the HP printer??

I can't help but think of Animtronic Edge whenever I see that now...even tho it looks nothing like him...er, IT.
wink.gif

Now where's that kitten??

Originally posted by Discoteque:

but, that's what they do when they come home to dublin! make some music, make some babies.
wink.gif

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Back
Top Bottom