It's back!! For an encore performance!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with you freefall..

anyone who hasn't got one and wants to get one I highly recommend getting them in the very near future. I do believe they are phasing thse out and it wouldn't surprise me if by next year they are gone.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

me too.. .not a single scratch on my baby. I just bought the u2 video ipod (cuz my first generation u2 ipod died about spring of this year). I swore I wouldn't let this one get scratched. Cuz the case I had on my old one, a neoprene case totally scratched it. :sad:
I have the real nice leather u2 special edition incase seen here:
ipod-folio-u2-special-edition-black.jpg

:giggle: I don't evn have that case either!! I just use the standard thing that came with it!

I've been thinking about getting a U2 iPod for a while now. So I should probably not wait much longer, then? I would be bummed out if they stopped making them and then I couldn't get one.

I looked on Amazon.com and the same iPod is $499 there! :ohmy: It's $199 at the Apple Store. :hmm: I see that they also have free shipping just for today...

Great. Now I have a conundrum.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

me too.. .not a single scratch on my baby. I just bought the u2 video ipod (cuz my first generation u2 ipod died about spring of this year). I swore I wouldn't let this one get scratched. Cuz the case I had on my old one, a neoprene case totally scratched it. :sad:
I have the real nice leather u2 special edition incase seen here:
ipod-folio-u2-special-edition-black.jpg

:faint:

Rachel D. said:
I've been thinking about getting a U2 iPod for a while now. So I should probably not wait much longer, then? I would be bummed out if they stopped making them and then I couldn't get one.

I looked on Amazon.com and the same iPod is $499 there! :ohmy: It's $199 at the Apple Store. :hmm: I see that they also have free shipping just for today...

Great. Now I have a conundrum.

Yeah, Rachel! I think that poor guy who was selling that iPod for $499 thought he had an exclusive collector's item and that Apple was done marketing our U2 iPod! Poor silly person!

Thank you, Apple...and Santa Bono! :bow:

(Really, no conundrum. $499 vs. $199?)

:ohmy:

$200.00 for a video huh? My first generation is still good though...

Momma wants.

Momma ain't getting, but I still want it.

:wave: hi girls!

Miroslava said:
:ohmy:

$200.00 for a video huh? My first generation is still good though...

Momma wants.

Momma ain't getting, but I still want it.

:wave: hi girls!

omg.. Hi Miro!!! mucho :hug: to u...

Missed ya tons around here where u been? Catch me up girly via PM maybe?

I think I'm gonna wait. I almost decided to buy it while shipping was free, but I need to save money so that I can buy a laptop.

But I still want it!

No, must resist!

Back
Top Bottom