It's (almost) a celebration!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So, three things I want to say:

:happy: 1. Tomorrow's gonna be a biiiiiig celebration for me because it's exactly two months ago that I posted for the first time on Interference! And I posted over 700 times till now! :dance: Yeah!

:( 2. I'll go on holiday for two weeks and of course right now that I posted again at PLEBA after a long time..........that's the reason why I post it already today - maybe I can't spend too much time on Interference tomorrow....

:heart: 3. [Most important point] Yesterday I bought The Unforgettable Fire Collection and I fell in love......with........UF Bono. :love: I saw him and *phwoom*! I never really cared for UF Bono 'cos I thought AB Bono would be definitely the best, but nooooooo. I fell in love with his mullet! :drool:

And to sum this all up: I - please :D - want for that special day as many UF Bono pics as possible, with his wondergul mullet :love: , so that I can print some and take them with me on holiday. Would that be possible??????? :cute:

GIVE ME YOUR BEST UF BONO-PICS!!!!

WOOHOOOO, congrats to you
heres some cute UF bono

bonosnow.jpg

B_livingroom.jpg

babybono8.jpg

bono_mullet.jpg

paul_jeanshirt.jpg

young_bono_04.jpg

Thanks! :happy:

And thank you Ali for the beautiful pictures! :love: It seems as if I had to exchange my 100 AB Bono pics through UF Bono now! :drool:

Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :sad: :scream: :(

you never said you were going away!!!!!!

I am :sad: :( now!!!!

where are ye going!!!

Girlie I blew it with Dave I think- will Pm you later- have to get me dinner now!!!

Lara Mullen said:
Girlie!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked: :sad: :scream: :(

you never said you were going away!!!!!!

I am :sad: :( now!!!!

where are ye going!!!

Girlie I blew it with Dave I think- will Pm you later- have to get me dinner now!!!

:( Hi girlie........ :( I wanted to tell you and I sent you already a pm for telling you that I will leave.........you were so happy with all your other friends in Lemonade Stand that I didn't wanted to bug you with that - and it is stilll time to tell you. *weak smile*.........I have no clue where I'm going.......my parents got an RV somehow and we'll take a veeeery long trip through Italy, Austria, Switzerland and whatsoever............Nobody tells me where I'm going...........but I wanted to tell you. :slant: Lara not being angry with Anna.......

FallingStar said:

:( Hi girlie........ :( I wanted to tell you and I sent you already a pm for telling you that I will leave.........you were so happy with all your other friends in Lemonade Stand that I didn't wanted to bug you with that - and it is stilll time to tell you. *weak smile*.........I have no clue where I'm going.......my parents got an RV somehow and we'll take a veeeery long trip through Italy, Austria, Switzerland and whatsoever............Nobody tells me where I'm going...........but I wanted to tell you. :slant: Lara not being angry with Anna.......

:laugh: aaaw anna your too cute! :lol:

Have fun

you have pm :idea:

Gotta love UF Bono! I personally think that AB Bono is the yummiest, but any Bono is fine for me :) Here's some "unforgettable" Bono pics.

BONO5.jpg

new11.jpg

new12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom