It's after 2 am,and I'm wide awake and PATHETIC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hmmm-maybe this'll help me sleep...

edge5.jpg

Gina, that's me almost every night. It sucks.
But yeah, have sweet dreams about this guy:
(maybe I will too, heh)

K854819.jpg

edge95015.jpg

edge86014.jpg

Oh, and I almost forgot:
larry90009.jpg

You girls go to bed!!! (mother voice)

Hey Gina - I know why YOU can't sleep...it's that Mrs. Edge story!! I think I'm still going "ZOINKS!" over that one, whooey!
eek.gif

edge5.jpg

(love this one!) and posting Edgie Wedgie Poo Poo piccies isn't going to help us girls...it'llonly make us more excited! At least...it works for me!!
biggrin.gif

One thousand one Edgies...one thousand two Edgies...one thousand three Edgies...NOPE, not workin!

Hope this can help you sleep like an angel (or a devil) hmmm
fifthmember2.jpg

Yep, you guessed it: I borrowed the pic fro the elevated Bono thread, but hey, at least we can enjoy now
biggrin.gif

------------------
*~"Bono's Pupeteer"~*

*And if the mountain should crumble
Or disappear into the sea
Not a tear
No, not I...*

I have learned that I should NEVER visit PLEBA before bed
biggrin.gif

A suggestion for getting to sleep (from a real life nurse...lol) Take some benadryl! If you have to get up early/soon, half the dose. I could pass out in a second right now if I wasnt working!! Those are great Edgie pics by the way. Plus, it's nice to see someone else call him Edgie!
biggrin.gif

*goes back to changing diapers*

------------------
How do you keep a moron busy for an hour? Two words...

Extreme Paddleball

Originally posted by She ls Raging:
I have learned that I should NEVER visit PLEBA before bed
biggrin.gif

A suggestion for getting to sleep (from a real life nurse...lol) Take some benadryl! If you have to get up early/soon, half the dose. I could pass out in a second right now if I wasnt working!! Those are great Edgie pics by the way. Plus, it's nice to see someone else call him Edgie!
biggrin.gif

*goes back to changing diapers*

Also - if you drink Camomile tea before bed it helps you pass out!
smile.gif

I have this stuff called "Sleepytime tea" and it has camomille, kava and valerian in it...all made to induce sleepykins....

U2: Sweet dreams are made of this...

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

Also - if you drink Camomile tea before bed it helps you pass out!
smile.gif

Coming from a person who sleeps very terribly...I wouldn't be looking at yummy pics of U2 before trying to go to sleep, it never helps me
wink.gif
They make me all hyper.

Originally posted by mad1:
When I cant sleep I simply stay up until I fall down then try to stand to drag meself back in down position but that means staying up to move there, and thats tough when ur already horizontal......
wink.gif

LOL! OK-I'll try that tonight.

Oh My...@ all the pix! Well, this really jump starts my morning!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

If I knew all you ladies were up at the same time I was early this morning, I could have hopped on here for some sleep remedies...I thought about logging on, but I thought I would never go to bed, so instead I watched Nick at Nite reruns of Cheers and Family Ties...LOL...

Back
Top Bottom