Items from U2.com store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question for those who have ordered shirts from U2.com. I'm considering buying the women's Zooropa shirt, but I am curious about the sizes. I bought a shirt at a concert that's a medium and while it fits, I do think it runs a pretty small. Do the women's shirts at U2.com generally follow the same sizes (ie: run small)?

I'd say YES. I have given 2 or 3 of the tshirts I bought for myself to my teenage daughters who are much smaller than I! These were the Vertigo themed t shirts. I have bought the baseball style shirts, including one of the vintage styles and those fit more true to size so I get to wear those. :)

What's the price of shipping like when you buy from there? I live in Ontario, Canada btw if that helps :)

I've been wanting to order something but I'm terrified of getting some outlandish bill for shipping... I mean I love U2 and would love some merch as I've never got to go to a concert but I am not rich :(

I live in NY, and they charged me 5.95 shipping for a poster and mouse pad. The following was included in an email from them.

Shipping and Delivery Information
-------------------------------------------
Typically, merchandise that is in stock ships within 24-48 hours of an order being placed. If the item you order is not available, the backorder will be shipped immediately upon receipt.

United States/Canada
1. Add 1-2 days after you place your order to assume the ship date
2. Add 5-10 business days to the shipping date to estimate when your merchandise will arrive

Western Europe/Mediterranean *
Orders for Western Europe/Mediterranean are shipped from London, England.

1. Add 1-3 days after you place your order to assume the ship date
2. Add 5-10 business days to the shipping date to estimate when your merchandise will arrive

* Western Europe/Mediterranean Countries
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Gibraltar
Greece
Greenland
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Portugal
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom

International Shipping Excluding U.S.A/Europe
----------------------------------------------------------
If your order is under $300 and under maximum weight/size requirements, it may be shipped via DHL World Mail- First Class Airmail. With this option, your order is expedited air express to DHL's international distribution center and will arrive to your address via your local postal service.

Shipment should take 10-12 working days. The actual delivery date can vary from country to country depending on customs clearance for your respective country. Additional custom's fees may apply depending on your country's duties.

Orders over $300 will be sent traceable via DHL Priority Express.

Hmmm okay so it doesn't sound like it should be too bad. I'm just terrified I get it sent here and they tell me to pay them this amount of money to get my merchandise when I thought that I had already paid lol

Back
Top Bottom