It takes a second to say goodbye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Well shall I say it's been fun. At times I suppose I have had some fun here.

I've met some nice people here, and at times have met some not so nice people.

I think everyone should take a step back from this and see what it does to people, whether you realize it, whether you mean it to or not. It does.

Those of you who say get a grip, it's just a forum people, you're right it is. I have a life thank you very much. A life I enjoy wholeheartedly.

But I can't say that for this forum. I don't enjoy it anymore. I just don't.

I'm going to go find others a little more grown up than this forum - like my kids! Sorry but that's how I feel like everyone's acting towards each other. And it sickens me.

So I'll take that as my sign to leave this place and hopefully find a better place that doesn't have so much hate.

Ciao and peace out. Thanks for the memories, at least the happy ones, the others you can keep as I'd rather leave them behind.

Ice

um, well... okay.

if this is what is best for you, icelady, then goodbye. we will miss you.

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"Rock 'n' roll is a term that's been heavily abused. It's not
something you can buy in a record shop. It's an attitude." -Adam

"And I wear grey underwear." -Bono

Everyday can be a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

It?s cold outside, but brightly lit...

Sorry to see you go.... and I hope everything works out for the best. We'll miss you around this place! (((Icelady)))

------------------
*sending out good vibes for the Grammys*

Yaa..ee..ya!
Yaa..now..
Slow brother...
It's all for you...
Sugar.. mm..mm..mmm..
-Before "Stuck" -Letterman 10/29/2001

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 01-15-2002).]

I will miss you most of all Icelady. This place won't be nearly as good or as much fun without you. I need you! I don't want you to go, but I don't blame you. I wish you all the best always, you're a good person and a good friend.
frown.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

It seems as though the "Oldies, but Goodies" are leaving us faster than we can count...PLEBA is not what it used to be and I am sad to see everyone go. For a while we really had something special here, now all of my friends are slowly leaving. Icelady if you happen to check back, please email me...U2thegoalissoul@aol.com

If you are looking for a new forum, I may have the solution. I hate to see you go!

Maybe the PLEBAn's that are left should take this PLEBA exodus to heart and change some things around here before you lose us all. A lot of us seem to be upset for one reason or another and many of us are ready to leave, so instead of leaving maybe we could all make an active effort to change...I think we need to call a PLEBA meeting and we can all air our dirty laundry without fear of being crucified...then again...maybe it's not worth it...who knows...

Fishy <><

Icelady!!!!
frown.gif
Sorry you have to leave. If you ever want anything....well...I'm ALWAYS here. Literally.

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Please email me whenever you want.

u2mofogirl@yahoo.com

(( hugs )) and good luck.

------------------
My Lair

Well, I'm sad to see you leave.
frown.gif
And I don't understand it. But good luck, I'll miss you!

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

what! why am i so late??

icelady! we'll miss you so much!

*frets the thought of PLEBA without all of icelady's lovely pics*

you'll come back and visit, won't you? *puppy dog face* and spread the joy that is your photo vault?

if not, then best wishes and good bye!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
what! why am i so late??

icelady! we'll miss you so much!

*frets the thought of PLEBA without all of icelady's lovely pics*

you'll come back and visit, won't you? *puppy dog face* and spread the joy that is your photo vault?

if not, then best wishes and good bye!

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Aw man, I'll miss you fellow MacPhisto servant. The doormat will be an empty place without you. Take care.

I'm with them! NOOOOOOO Icelady you are one of the reasons I come back here! I enjoyed your posts and I will remember you fondly. *crying*
frown.gif

You won't be here to see if I make refugee even though I'm frozen
frown.gif

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 01-15-2002).]

Woooooooahhhhhhhh, WTF?? What's wrong, Icy? Need to talk, I'm at stscully@hotmail.com

I'll miss you. Thanks once again for the "pope" thread you posted me.
biggrin.gif

::fans herself at the memory::

Cheryl

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

Fecking crap. This sucks! I'm sorry you're going girl... Just, take a break and come back soon ok? We'll miss ya...
frown.gif

Icelady if you do stay gone I will miss you very much. Your treasure chest and classic pics are the highlight of this forum. What a huge loss for all of us!

I do wish you the best always of course.

Stay...(Faraway so close)

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

i am sorry you feel that way icelady.
frown.gif

though, i think that your statement about young children being 'more grownup' than some ppl in our board is rather harsh.
again, i am sorry you feel that way. take care and hopefully you will find a place where you can be happy.
it was nice knowing you, too bad the time was so short.

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
got the swing, got the sway, got my straw in lemonade

Icelady, if you're still reading, I just wanted to thank you for all the pics you've EVER EVER EVER posted + thanks times infinity!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

PLEBA: Saving heterosexuality, one woman at a time.

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Back
Top Bottom