It looks beautiful!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea it really looks good, with lots of nice new features!!!

Glad to be back too, I missed it already :(

L

Yay this is great!
And just think, everytime I post I get to drool over the cute little Edge avatar.

Hi Girls!!!

The new forum is great, still haven't had a chance to look around much and I have to go to work, but it's wonderful to be back in PLEBA! I HATE WORK!

:)

it's gooooood to be back! i love the new forum....i'm gonna have mucho fun with the new smilies too!

:bono: :drool: :mac: :scratch:

hehe weeeeeeeee!

good to have the forum back.....now i have somewhere to get my Bono fix at work! :)

Last edited:
The more I use the new forum, the more I realize how absolutely FANTASTIC it is.

And is it just me, or is it fun to see people use avatars you made? :p :D lol.

elevatedmole said:

And is it just me, or is it fun to see people use avatars you made? :p :D lol.

I didn't make any but I'm eternally grateful to whoever made mine. It's one of my fav pics of all time.

(((avatar makers)))

Jody said:

I didn't make any but I'm eternally grateful to whoever made mine. It's one of my fav pics of all time.

(((avatar makers)))

I made it, actually.. I was looking for good Edge pics and wondering what ones Edge girls liked a lot (I am not a full-fledged Edge girl, lol ;) ) and I happened to remember how often that one was posted in the Freestyle Friday threads. :) I'm glad you like it, heh :)

:)

bonopainting.jpg

My aunt did this painting for me a few years ago. Just thought I'd share :D

I'm kind of disappointed it's still blue, I was looking forward to a color change. But the new features are awesome. :yes:

madonna's child said:
I'm kind of disappointed it's still blue, I was looking forward to a color change. But the new features are awesome. :yes:

Elvis said he would change the forum's look soon.. I believe he said he just wanted everyone to get settled in and things to calm down before changing it. :) I can't wait either -- I love the blue Pop look, but perhaps a darker tone and Elevation-theme look would be better. :cool: ;)

daisybean said:
[color=dark-blue]I like the blue, it's so relaxing and easy on the eyes[/color]

Okay that is strange I typed dark blue and got red
:scratch: :confused: :slant:

Odd. But, I discovered the dark blue was exactly the same colour as the default.

madonna's child said:

If you read my initial post in the questions/comments thread you will see that I did say the colors will be changing. :)

well I think the changes are wonderful.....
I've been away for a whille so I'm replying a little late....
but it looks really GREAT !!!

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom