It is Wednesday isn't it???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what the leather day is about... But for me.. it'll be about just Bono... in any era, with or without Shades... Just Bono... :wink:

bono_computer.jpg

B_harvard2.jpg

blacksuit.jpg

fj_neck.jpg

:drool:

What? "Old" leather day? What happened to the great pics? Haven't you girls been looking? We have been having great Leather Days every week and most of them draw well over 100 posts! Also, it's early, well, in the US anyway. While Europeans sometimes start the threads too, please don't give up think it's forgotton this early, because it could be the girls in the Western hemisphere just aren't out of bed yet;) But anytime is a good time for Bono pics so if you want to start a leather thread, or any Bono thread, go for it! :wave:

Since there is no specific topic I'll just post some of my favorites:love:

jthmm.jpg

bonoabpants.jpg

hotpants.jpg

stucksmile.jpg

Last edited:
U2Kitten said:

I love this picture!

I vote for an Elevation Leather Day next week.. I'm going away this weekend and plan on bringing some bootlegs with me, and I've been aching for Elevation Bono (oooh to see them live again soon!) that'd be great :wink: :cute:

oliveu2cm said:

I vote for an Elevation Leather Day next week.. I'm going away this weekend and plan on bringing some bootlegs with me, and I've been aching for Elevation Bono (oooh to see them live again soon!) that'd be great :wink: :cute:

Cool! I have *mucho* Elevation Bono pix! I'll go raid my stash now!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Oh MEU2, I see you're from Australia, no wonder you got started on Wed. before anyone else did! :yes: Thanks for getting us started!

bonofly23.jpg

bonoabpose.jpg

Elevation next week? Good idea! :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom