Isabel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My cousins had to move to PA for a week b/c they live on a river (that floods) right on the coast of southern VA. I haven't heard back from them yet. My boyfriend's brother's trailer got smashed by a tree. Good to hear that the PLEBAns are coming out of this with minimal damages.

I had 7 trees uproot and fall :scream: One fell on the shed. They said if this had been any other year they might not have fallen but it was so soggy and the ground was saturated. This was the wettest year, summer and winter ever. We came back on this morning but there are still folks on country roads with smashed lines and wires who might be suffering for weeks:(

Seabird said:
I had 7 trees uproot and fall :scream: One fell on the shed. They said if this had been any other year they might not have fallen but it was so soggy and the ground was saturated. This was the wettest year, summer and winter ever. We came back on this morning but there are still folks on country roads with smashed lines and wires who might be suffering for weeks:(

Yikes :yikes:

Glad you're okay, but that sounds terrible :hug:

Sorry Seabird and LivLuv's cousin and friend:( It's going take a long time before everything is normal again and I'm sure this will be one of the historic hurricanes years from now. Good luck everybody.

Back
Top Bottom