Is this wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I'm gonna trust that Pleba is still all about a little lust now and again, so here goes.

Tonight, while I was supposed to be concentrating on the Coexsist message, all I could concentrate on was how incredibly hot B. looked with a blindfold on and

a

little lock of hair coming down over it.

I couldn't take my eyes off the video screen. :combust:

Now, is that wrong? Was I supposed to be thinking about Greater Issues of Mankind? Was it bad of me to think about the Hotness of One Particular Member of Mankind instead?

martha said:
Was I supposed to be thinking about Greater Issues of Mankind? Was it bad of me to think about the Hotness of One Particular Member of Mankind instead?

a woman can do both :shrug:

but you're still going straight to hell :wink:

martha, if it's wrong, I'm going straight to hell with you!

:drool:

I took so many pictures during that part of the concert....

photo36.jpg

photo37.jpg

photo38.jpg

photo49.jpg

photo50.jpg

photo51.jpg

Totally sweetie , I am sure Bono knows how hot he is.:combust:

I cannot get enough of sweaty blindfolded BONO:drool:

Make room for Carm on the bus to HELL:mac:

Hey! :evil: All i could think of when i saw Bono do that at my shows were filthy thoughts, so feel guilty NOT!!!! :no: :wink:

I watched him 4 times do that&in Glasgow, there were a trio of screaming hysterical girls behind me in the stands who were positively drooling like you wouldn't believe during Bono's blind-fold close-up on the big screen!!!! :combust: :combust: me included :sexywink:

One of my fav parts of the show that is :yes: :drool:

Nah, it's not a bad thing. From what I've seen regarding your politically minded posts, you do care about the issues and all that, just doesn't hurt that the guy talking about these issues is incredibly good-looking :D. I'd have done the same thing if I were there :) :hug:.

Angela

The great thing about the brain is how it can hold two different thoughts at once:

Bono in the Coexist blindfold:

"What a beautiful and heartwarming sentiment"

and

"Bono, spank my ass and make me do filthy things."

martha said:
I'm gonna trust that Pleba is still all about a little lust now and again, so here goes.

Tonight, while I was supposed to be concentrating on the Coexsist message, all I could concentrate on was how incredibly hot B. looked with a blindfold on and

a

Now, is that wrong? Was I supposed to be thinking about Greater Issues of Mankind? Was it bad of me to think about the Hotness of One Particular Member of Mankind instead?

I'm guessing you are going to be in some good company! Me included.

Guilt crept in for me just after squealing about Adam when Bono had made mention of the African children just a few moments before. :huh:

Golightly Grrl said:
The great thing about the brain is how it can hold two different thoughts at once:

and

That's pretty much how my mind works...how about everyone else?

martha said:

a

nawwww...theres nothing wrong with that...think about whatever you want....

Golightly Grrl said:

and

*chokes on coffee:ohmy:

:drool:

well thats pretty much my brain at the show...anyone else?:wink: :drool:

martha said:

a

:ohmy: :shame:

:wink:

:laugh:
glad i don't usually beleive in in going to hell because of lusty thoughts, anymore !!!!
ALtho I hate to miss such good company as PLEBANS tend to be! :hug:

OMG I finally got to see Bono pretty close by being quite near the stage AND renting Binoculars :D {right near Adam} and when B kneeled and then crawled....aiiieeee.....wooo hoooo.

I've been a semi-activist alot of my life, so i have NO guilt drooling over him, even if he is giving that particular message!

ANd Martha.......

sounds like you might want to spend a little time at the PGP party....
:wink:

MsPurrl said:

Y'all save a seat for me, okay?? :wink:

You got it,hon:mac:

I think with the comment Golightly Grrl made she will be the driver of the "HELL PLEBAN's BUS"

:lmao:

Carmelu2fan said:

You got it,hon:mac:

I think with the comment Golightly Grrl made she will be the driver of the "HELL PLEBAN's BUS"

:lmao:

Golightly Grrl! Best comment of the year:applaud: *confetti :drool:

Back
Top Bottom