Is this wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I also have to say I had some incredibly dirty thoughts cross my mind during the times bono and the edge shared the mike.

Like I would pay top dollar to see them in Queer as Folk

dazzledbylight said:
***SHALL I bring chocolate Ice Cream, too?***

*Here, B, let me slather this all over you......then heat you up!* :laugh: :laugh: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mmmmmmmmmm yes do bring the chocolate ice cream! I love the way you guys think! :drool: :drool: :drool: By the way watch Carmel she might try to take our Bonosplit from us,hehe,jk.

BonosBaby12 said:

Just for you we can supersize that order :giggle: Will you able to handle it though is the question. That's A LOT of Bono :drool:

of course I can handle it:drool: gimme gimme gimme:hyper:!!!!

there is no such thing as too much bono...I can always save some for later:drool:

Oooh and just a question about the supersizing.....just how are you going to supersize this Bonosplit?:shifty:

Dismantled said:

of course I can handle it:drool: gimme gimme gimme:hyper:!!!!

there is no such thing as too much bono...I can always save some for later:drool:

Oooh and just a question about the supersizing.....just how are you going to supersize this Bonosplit?:shifty:

WOW we have a live one on our hands! :lol:. Oh and we are PLEBANS we will figure out a way to supersize Bono :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

WOW we have a live one on our hands! :lol:. Oh and we are PLEBANS we will figure out a way to supersize Bono :wink:

5.gif

I am sure you girls won't have any problems with that:drool:

do you deliever? or do I have to pick him up?:drool:

BonosBaby12 said:

Mmmmmmmmmm yes do bring the chocolate ice cream! I love the way you guys think! :drool: :drool: :drool: By the way watch Carmel she might try to take our Bonosplit from us,hehe,jk.

:drool: The Bonosplit is to much for one gal like me to handle I think I can share the first few nibbles:wink:

I said a nibble!!!!:madwife:

j/k:giggle:

I'm ashamed to admit I just found this thread, have been too busy WORKING to do the important stuff like surfing thru PLEBA. But at last, here I am, and I have a question...

CAN I GO TOO?

I can't believe there are so many of you who think like me! We are family.... I've got all my sisters with me...

Mmm cant wait to see him blindfolded in Cleveland - I have a whole new perspective now. Hopefully I'll be right on the rail as I was in Pittsburgh. He's yummy even w/o the chocolate ice cream & the whipped cream! I got an idea...how about we put some Wild Honey on top...You're like honey on my tongue...

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
:drool:

How about I steal a few bites instead of just a nibble? hehe. He's going to taste so good and all :drool:

OK B'sBaby, a few bites it is. As a matter of fact , Bono is so much man I am sure after I get my fill there will be plenty more to go around. So come on and join us too BEVERLY:yes:

Carmelu2fan said:

OK B'sBaby, a few bites it is. As a matter of fact , Bono is so much man I am sure after I get my fill there will be plenty more to go around. So come on and join us too BEVERLY:yes:

Awww thanks Carmel! :). I will be sure to pass some around to the others too,hehe. Oh and yeah Beverly come on and join us! We are all going to hell! :hyper: :lol:

Dismantled said:

"the plebans on the bus go "we wanna grab that ass...we wanna grab that ass...we wanna grab that ass"

:shifty:

:lmao: :lmao: *tears* Damn, I will be singing the loudest. :wink:Holding my hands in a but cupping postion! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom