Is this man GORGEOUS or what??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
Yea so I stole this from another thread but I am captivated by the beauty he possesses! LOOK at this man! He is 41 years old and he looks so damn tasty and delicious! This is an amazing picture and I thought it should have its own tribute thread. WOW!

What a mega- ultra- babe he is! Don't you agree?

3W15396.jpg

------------------
~~~Who's to know where the wind will take you~~~

icon26.gif

icon26.gif

icon26.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My new wallpaper... This is beyond drool... WAY beyond drool, there is no word to describe this one. Ohhhhh the sweat, the look on his face, the bonochest peeking through, the stance, the jawline, the neck, the MAN! This is hands down the sexiest pic I've seen of him in a while...

------------------
"I wish that I could cry, fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie about a home I'll never see... I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find a better part of me. Up up and away from me, It's alright you can all sleep safe tonight. I'm not crazy or anything... Even heroes have the right to dream..." -Five for Fighting "Superman"
All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 11-14-2001).]

I usually don't sway toward the B-man, but I could certainly go for a bite of that!

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

lol
smile.gif
*goes into vampire mode*

------------------
~*Mona*~
a little girl With Spanish eyes
97% compatible with Bono

Love me, Give me Soul

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

Originally posted by Veranda:
Yea so I stole this from another thread but I am captivated by the beauty he possesses! LOOK at this man! He is 41 years old and he looks so damn tasty and delicious! This is an amazing picture and I thought it should have its own tribute thread. WOW!

3W15396.jpg

What a radiant, glorious portrait of Bono! Oh, his face, his hair, his stance, his eyes, his expression, he's perfection! I want a poster of it! YUM!!!!!! I recognize this one, it came from Icelady's vault. Icelady, where was this prize taken at?

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-15-2001).]

3W15396.jpg

Wow ... That man certainly had aged well.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
What a radiant, glorious portrait of Bono! Oh, his face, his hair, his stance, his eyes, his expression, he's perfection! I want a poster of it! YUM!!!!!! I recognize this one, it came from Icelady's vault. Icelady, where was this prize taken at?

Well, that was taken October of 2000 during promo tour - Manray, Paris

Originally posted by icelady:
Well, that was taken October of 2000 during promo tour - Manray, Paris

Thanks and YUM! Any more shots from that show?

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Um, can someone pick me up off the floor
eek.gif

Bono has some Larry 'man-cleavage' in this pic...this is HOT

sa47756.jpg

Bono Man Cleavage!!! Yeah!
eek.gif

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Thanks Icelady! He's hot!
smile.gif

sn24022.jpg

Thanks Icelady for the extra shots!

I'm glad to see lots of you liked this pic! I think it's the sexiest one I've seen of him in years too~!

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 11-15-2001).]

Um, yeah, THUD?? Holy SHIT! That's possibly the most gorgeous picture I've seen of ANY man, not just Bono.

Wooooooooooowwwww!!

Thank you.

And Icelady and Kitten, just so you know, I've been watching and loving your "treasure chest" pictures. This is my hearty and drool-filled THANK YOU since I was too busy earlier....

SD

Originally posted by Sherry Darling:
Um, yeah, THUD?? Holy SHIT! That's possibly the most gorgeous picture I've seen of ANY man, not just Bono.

Wooooooooooowwwww!!

Thank you.

And Icelady and Kitten, just so you know, I've been watching and loving your "treasure chest" pictures. This is my hearty and drool-filled THANK YOU since I was too busy earlier....

SD

I agree with what you said about Bono! Thanks so much for your kind words, we are SO happy when somebody appeciates the pics and likes them as much as we do. Icelady is usually only on in the morning and I'm sure she'll be happy to post more! She's finding things I have never seen as many as I have!
Thanks Sherry!
smile.gif
You're so nice!

As Sherry Darling said: I'm really thankful to you U2kitten and Icelady. You've been posting some rare pics of our babes, and when I see them I feel great. But also I am grateful that you're willing to take time to share with us your "precious treasures".
You both rock, girls!!
smile.gif

Thank Bono we can count on you. Most of us PLEBAcites have a lazy ass and we don't post pics as often as you

Thanks again!
smile.gif
*hugs U2kitten and Icelady*

*in the studio*

BONO: So...Beyonce...

BEYONCE: I'm 12 feet tall and I'm soooo pretty!

BONO: Me too! except for the 12 feet part...

GHOST OF MARVIN GAYE: Boooonnooooo

BONO: WHAT? I'm makin my move...I mean...Beyonce, can you braid my hair? PLEASE?

GHOST: Booonnoooo....get ON WITH IT

*sorry about that folks. Bono gets a little distracted sometimes*

BONO: *unbuttons a button*

MONA: TAKE IT OFF!!

LARRY: *knocks on door* Can I come in?
frown.gif

MONA: Yes.

BONO: NO!

LARRY: You never let me do anything.
frown.gif
And you always make me eat the meat.

ECHO: O that's wrong on SO many levels. *picks up sock full of pennies* And you, Beyonce....one more step closer to Bono, and I'll give you the thrashing of a lifetime. *stands on guard for Brian Eno* I'll settle his hash...

*Sorry sorry. Bono, come ON, let's get going*

BONO: *ahem* Wait are the de-foggers on in there?

SOMEONE: Yes. Mr. Durst, could you hands these out to the ladies, please?

FRED: *&%$!!!!!!!!!! OK. Here, Beyonce....Christina....Britney....Nelly... Alicia....*hands each one of them a dixie cup*

SOMEONE: You're all set to drool if you need to. O...Mr. Durst? We're going to have to put that one *points at Mona* in a carbonite freezing chamber whilst Bono is crooning.

BONO: Are we ready? I can't hear you out there. I'm just gonna start

EVERYONE: NO! NOT YET!!!!!

BONO: Mother mother....

MONA: *mauls Bono*

so if Bono singing one word makes me need to defile him, then what do you think these pics are doin? O my...
*tosses off halo*
*swipes things off table*
*defiles Bono*

------------------
~*Mona*~
97% compatible with Bono

"If we've got rockets, we tie our prayers to them and send them off."~Bono~

Magic Magic Magic Joe Houdini

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-15-2001).]

3W15396.jpg

Hey!! this was my bithday picture gift!!!! Give it back to me!! Just kidding! Enjoy this so sexy Bono!!!
smile.gif

Originally posted by Bonavoix:
icon26.gif

icon26.gif

icon26.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My new wallpaper... This is beyond drool... WAY beyond drool, there is no word to describe this one. Ohhhhh the sweat, the look on his face, the bonochest peeking through, the stance, the jawline, the neck, the MAN! This is hands down the sexiest pic I've seen of him in a while...

I'm with you, but let me add: the look in his eyes, his hair, his hands, his rosary~~ most DROOLWORTHY!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom