Is this love that I'm feeling........?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Ok .... being that I'm bored and have nothing to do , I think I'd do a lil weekend fan fic.......

As the rained continued to pour heavily , Alex ,and Maya waited patiently for their favourite rock band to come out. They had known the weather was going to be bad , but they werent about to let freezing rain, and a temp of 43 degrees stop them from meeting Adam ,Bono, Edge and Larry.People stared at them crazily but it didnt have an affect on them.

'Shit Alex ... dont u think it's a bit silly that we're standing out here waiting for U2 when they r prolly sitting inside siping on hot chocolate and warm?" *Maya yelled out as she wrapped her arms around her more tightly to stay warm*

Alex :-

"Oh hush u........it's better to come in a time like this rather than be with 30 other ppl all trying to meet them,"

*Maya looked at Alex crazily*

"And u actually think that they would come out here in the rain..... freezing their asses off to talk to us?"

*Alex smiled evilly*

"And what cute freezy asses they will have,"

*Maya rolled her eyes at Alex*

"Sometimes I dont know why I bother with u , u always have to do the weirdess things and pull me right along,"

Alex:-

"And u know u love doing the weirdess things with me ,common luv admit it u cant go a day without me,"

Maya:-

"U know me so well......... *looks at the front door* I think someone is coming out,"

*Alex pushed herself out more to see who it was*

"I told u they would come out sooner or later"

*Larry was getting ready to leave the studio when he noticed the two girls staring at him*

"Hey.......... .r ...r u girls ok?" *Larry shouted as he walked over to see the girls more*

Alex smiled happily:-

"Better than ever,"

*Larry smiled*

"So u must really love us to be out in this kinda weather , rnt u afraid u'd get sick,"

Alex:-

"Well u gotta do what u gotta do when it comes down to meeting u guys right," *Alex smiled * "I'm Alex.....this is my friend Maya"

*Larry gently shook Alex's hand, then looked at Maya his mind remembering her*

" Wait a minute..........I know u from somewhere,"

*Alex looked at Larry then at Maya*

"No......no u dont ur prolly mistaking me for someone else ,"*Maya replied as she tried not to look at him*

*Larry stood there*

"Ur the girl that bumped into my car at the grocery store,"

"What?????" *Maya exclaimed*..... I think ur thinking about someone else , I'm a careful driver,"

*Alex jumped into the conversation*

"U hit Larry's car and u didnt tell me,"

*Maya looked at Alex*

"No I didnt hit Larry's car, Larry was to busy looking at the blondes in the short skirt to even notice that someone else was trying to pass,"

"And u hit me," *Larry continued*

"Whatever........ I'm ready to go now," *Maya replied*

*Alex grabbed her hand*

"I cant believe u kept this from me,"

*Maya looked at Alex*

"I wanted too but I was tired ........ frustrated and didnt want to live through the horrible nitemare that he put me throu,"

Larry:-

"U changed ur hair color,"

*Maya looked at him*

"What?"

"Ur hair *Larry replied* it was black before,"

*Maya looked at him*

"Wow do u want me to give u a treat for that observation now?"

*This time the rain had simmer down*

*Larry smiled at Maya's comment*

"Well u could take me up on that dinner offer,"

*Maya looked at him *

"No thank u for the fourth time,"

*Alex jumped in again*

"What r u .............r u nuts.......the drummer askes u out for dinner and u tell him no for the fourth time,"?

"I have my reasons Alex ,*she grabbed her by her arm* we have to go........ we have that thing to do remember,"

"What thing,?" *ALex replied*But we still havent seen the other guys,"

"They left already ...sorry," *Larry replied*

*Alex looked back at him*

"They left???????u mean I stand her for almost an hr waiting to meet Bono and he left?"

*Larry laughed at her*

"Well I'm still here does that count?"

*ALex looked at him*

"Kinda"

*Larry looked at the girls*

"Tell u wat......... come by around 1pm tomrrow ,we'll be here for most of the evening everyone will be available,"

aLEX:-

"Sounds great babe,"

*Larry smiled back*

"Great *he kissed Alex on her cheeks* then we shall be expecting u2 beauties,"

*He then walked over to Maya*

"Ur gonna come ?"

*Maya looked at him*

"If i can.............. *Larry kissed her on the cheeks*

"I hope to see u,*he stared at her* Ok ladies I really gotta go...... the lil munchkins r waiting for me,"*Larry began walking away then he stopped* "btw Maya........u look sexy with that new hair color *he turned around and continued walking smiling as he emjoyed teasing her*

*Alex whisled as she watched Larry pulled out from the garage*

"Seems like he's attracted to u,"

"Yea right *Maya replied* he's a pain in the ass and I dont even find him attractive,"

*Maya walked back to the car with Alex following her*

"So u know u still gotta fill me in on the whole incident involving u and him,"

*Maya settled into her seat and buckled her seatbelt*

"
Tell u what.........u buy dinner and I'll most willingly tell u what happened"

*Maya smiled as she leaned her head back onto the cushion while her friend slowly began to drive away*

Ok girls tell me what u think and I'll continue next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom