Is this a hint for releasing POE as a single???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hopeth not
*jumps up and down* WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD!!!
Or IALW
or Kite
in THAT ORDER

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

I like POE. Alot. But I think that it is too emotional of a song to be released in North America right now, and especially with a War going on in so much of the world. It isn't going to happen.

The song really makes me cry, and think of all the horrible things that take place every day. I often skip it on the cd for that reason.

Although, Maybe it is in Italy. Any Italian Pleban's???

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

Lemonboy
icon30.gif

Zero feedback/new identity seller and zero feedback/new identity high bidder only means one thing...

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE

Of course its a limited edition because someone is making them in their bedroom!

Ebay can be so evil at times
frown.gif

AND, for the equivilent of $59 US dollars and the reserve isn't met yet? Are they insane????

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 03-19-2002).]

WhoWhatWhenWhereHowandWhy? LOL *coughthatissofake!*
biggrin.gif

------------------
*to bono: you are my Bono, my only Bono, you make me happppyy when skys are grey you dont even know dearrrr how much i love you, so please dont take my bono away*

"BONO: Edge, I said 'feel my BOOT because it's leather.' NOT 'feel my booty; it's like heaven'

"He likes to move it move it, we like to move it move it,
Move it! Move it!"

They would probably never release POE as a single anywhere, it's just one of those songs that IMO doesn't seem like it would be a single or fit they types of songs they have released as singles before... and I doubt they will release another from ATYLB cause they've already had 4 singles. Not saying POE isn't a good enough song, I love it, but it is more of an album track, not a single...

And just look at the post... the disc looks like a blank you buy at the store... cause it's still shiny on the front, and tere's hardly any product description at all... and if this person did make it in their bedroom, who's to say they won't make a thousand more?

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

I agree that it's probably a fake, I think someone would have gotten word of it by now and passed it around the community
smile.gif

But it still would be cool to get a new single out, I just don't think POE would be a good choice

------------------
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Is there gonna be another single off of ATYCLB? Or was Stuck the last one for it?
frown.gif
I so want to hear IALW on the radio.

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Is there gonna be another single off of ATYCLB? Or was Stuck the last one for it?
frown.gif
I so want to hear IALW on the radio.

I heard it on the radio once.
It was quite an exciting time.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Originally posted by Kristie:
I heard it on the radio once.
It was quite an exciting time.

goo

how come everyone else has cool radio stations? Ours won't play a song unless it's a single.

*petition*

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom