Is the forum worth a reasonable monthly or yearly fee?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Would you be willing to spend $3/month OR $24/year (or similar) on this place?

• Yes

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hold Up, Wait A Minute!!!!!

Bonochick said:
OKAY..........

I am going to request that people stop fighting NOW.

Thank you! :angel:

I'm sorry, Bonochick.... I didn't see your post until after I posted my response. I don't think I'm fighting, just defending Sicy (and I know she doesn't need to be defended - but I still felt like I needed to) and Daisy and the whole of PLEBA in general. I don't like trolls very much.

Moonie

Re: Re: Re: Yeah real mature

moon_is_playing_tricks said:

What's your point, dream chaser?

My point was if daisybean from here is hohum from Zootopia, why not just say so.

Daisy is also one of my friends. I think what Daisy, Lilly, myself, Sicy, and EVERYBODY else are trying to say is that you, barking mad and dream chaser, seem to have only come to this site to stir up crap.

I came to this site WAY before the pissing contest. I just happened to fall into it because I am also a member of Zootopia.

The difference is, Sicy has a reason for defending herself. You coming in here and being catty and then defending your position doesn't really make you an exemplary person. I honestly don't understand why you'd be surprised that we're not taking your side.

I don't understand your comments here. I'm not asking anyone to take my side. All I did was voice my opinion. Sorry, I didn't realize that this was a totalitarian website and I had to follow the pack and not speak my mind even if it's an unpopular one.

Egads. If Zootopia is the far superior of the two sites, OK, fine then. Go away and hand the bandwidth you're wasting over to someone else who'd appreciate it more.

Moonie

You know what. You are totally right. I had liked this website a lot. I was even, actually, thinking of contributing to it. But if I'm going to get senselessly attacked for voicing a different opinion than the pack, then I will leave.

I didn't call Sicy names. I didn't "pick" on her. All I said was that I disagreed with her. That's it! You guys really like to get nuts over tiny little things. Everything everyone warned me of about this place is true! You are all abusive & catty yourselves! You don't at all exemplify anything U2 stands for. Do you really think Bono would prefer a bunch of cattle over one loud mouth shouting out of the darkness? If you think I'm wrong, check out my profile. I've met the man many times.

But that's it. I'm done. I'm over it.

And for the record, all this site is is a "fan site" just like everybody else's. Elvis chose to pay for it out of his pocket and he happened to get a pack of followers. Thanks to you and everyone else here, I have learned that Zootopia truly is better. It's the official website of U2. Most of the latest news you guys get is from that site.

So, whatever yourself!

Now, why don't you all throw a pary & shout good riddance and get on with your lives. This loud mouth non-conformmist is leaving the lynch mob.

Peace,
Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom