Is Larry crying during 40 on the Chicago DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Windmilllane said:
I've noticed that too. He looks like he is about cry. It's an emotional moment.
I get the feeling that he knows that the band may not be around much longer, and when they do play their last-ever gig, they will play 40 as the last song and I think Larry knows that. The song is so emotional. I think most U2 fans will expect 40 to be their last ever song they play.
:lmao:
yeah right.
or maybe not

Larry was crying because, first Bono touched his holy drumkit(during the Electric Co.) THEN Bono started to act like a cat(An Cath Dubh) and then, Bono told him, that when the show would be over, that Bono thought of buying a cat, and that when he's on holidays, Larry could take care of it!

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Maybe he saw a cat and was scared it was going to jump onto his head.
346664997%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E2323986%3C7%3B3%3B6ot1lsi

<sorry I don't have the vid or I'd post stills of that> :reject:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Maybe he saw a cat and was scared it was going to jump onto his head.

I was there - I can confirm several cats in attendance that night - plus a handful of evil music critics :wink:

I can't remember where I heard it though.... I just remember something about Bono stealing Larry's underwear and wearing them during a show, and Larry was pissed. :shrug:

bonocomet said:
I can't remember where I heard it though.... I just remember something about Bono stealing Larry's underwear and wearing them during a show, and Larry was pissed. :shrug:

that sounds so insane that it might be true :lmao:

:lmao: Stop it. You guys are silly.

waitaminuet: Larry's got a cat phobia? And I doubt Bono, at any point, could E V A H fit Larry's underwear. Larry is tiny as hell.

Devlin said:
waitaminuet: Larry's got a cat phobia?

"But right now, the taut, tough beat-master is observing a cute kitten as it skitters across the bare boards toward him. The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer shrieks like a girl. "I hate cats," he shudders, pathetically attempting to regain his composure. "I had a horrible experience with one as a child.""

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom