Is it true that Larry played the drums during Garbage's performance?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
I heard he played the drums on "Only Happy When It Rains." That's so cool! Does anyone have pics?

------------------
You have to be yourself. Be very honest about who you are and what you are. And if people still like you, that's fine. If they don't, that's their problem. - Sting

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. - Jodie Foster

I've read this in a couple different places, so I'm guessing it's true. And I'd also love to see some pics. Anyone???

------------------
"Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades..." - Bono
"I would certainly consider myself to be one of the inventors of the mullet." - Bono
"People look at someone like me and think he wants the world to love him. But he probably just wants one person to love him." -Bono

It's completely true and took all of us who were there by surprise. Shirley Manson literally kicked their drummer offstage so Larry could play. Fecking cool!

hippy

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

I'm so glad they finally let him play with them! And yes, I want to see pictures of this!

smile.gif

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Back
Top Bottom