Is it just me, or do a lot of people that Bono is getting hotter as he grows older??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:

688e0570.jpg

Is that Bono's shirt, in shreds?!

It's hard not to gush at this pic, very nice...

BonoFox1 said:
I am SO IN LOVE with this pic..it has been my wallpaper for some time now....:love:
**UBER SEXY at 45!!!!
BonoFlower2.jpg

Edge's head makes me laugh out loud!!

Oh. Wow. That is a nice picture. Definitely sexy at 45! And Edge's teeny little head at the bottom... *giggle* (and he's not so bad at his age either :)

Achtung_Bebe said:

Is that Bono's shirt, in shreds?!

It's hard not to gush at this pic, very nice...

Yes, what happened to his shirt here? Did he rip it up like that?
*is feeling dizzy* :)

Cop Bono :drool:
I can't believe how sexy a man with a cop hat looks... :drool:
and the short jackett is very very fine tooo: example:
bonocop1012cleveland6el.jpg

bonoback207vienna4vp.jpg

toongguee... :drool:
bonotongue2211ny0av.jpg

:drool:
No, I am not obsessed, really! get those men in white suits away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i think i've watch or read about the shirt shredding/// i think the story was he jumped on to the fans andthen fell with the flag pole splited in half and his shirt shredded//////////// i think :|

and yeh the edges head was really funny !wha-ha!

siriuslydaphne said:
i think i've watch or read about the shirt shredding/// i think the story was he jumped on to the fans andthen fell with the flag pole splited in half and his shirt shredded//////////// i think :|

and yeh the edges head was really funny !wha-ha!

it would've been so much hotter if he teared it into pieces himself
also, this is the best example of recent Bono hotness I've seen...
bonoraces4bj.jpg

hcbiggs2002 said:

I never noticed that until you just pointed it out!?! I can see how your mind works!:wink:

well I wasn't always THAT bad... but somebody on a different site pointed it out to me, with some examples from the elevation era... and well, I just notice it in seconds... it's not that I imediately focus on that area or so.... :angel: I'm a good girl, really!
:whistle:
and it gives you a new look on the slane dvd too btw..
:drool: still, cop Bono :drool:

Galeongirl said:

well I wasn't always THAT bad... but somebody on a different site pointed it out to me, with some examples from the elevation era... and well, I just notice it in seconds... it's not that I imediately focus on that area or so.... :angel: I'm a good girl, really!
:whistle:
and it gives you a new look on the slane dvd too btw..
:drool: still, cop Bono :drool:

I'm going to have to pay much closer attention to Bono's hands when I watch my U2 DVDS!?!:sexywink:

Know why I think B is getting sexier as he grows older?

................. I think one of the reasons us girls like him so much is that he's now got that 'comfortable, softer, more gentle 'daddy protective' aura about him. It's like he could make anything better if you asked him. Like he could take away all your troubles, like an older man could. Wisdom, thought, reasoning are all things that come with age and it seems that our B has loads of them with the added bonus of still being very, very sexy....geez, wot a combination..:drool: :drool: :drool:

I really liked the JT Bono - the long hair was just :drool:

AND I think he's still hot even now but probably because of the sex apeal - otherwise he'd just be another 45 year old :ohmy:

oh yeah, he has a sex-appeal the size of the world!!!! :drool: and ofcourse he's a charmeur, and every (famous) woman who met him instantly falls for him... and he looks goddamn gorgeous..and his eyes are to die for.. and that smile of him is a killer... :drool: :drool: and I could rant like that for another three hours I think....

Hoo Rah. Wo hoo, My how you've grown, Bonolicious.
Ahem. Yep. Ali had better watch it. That man is pretty.
He kinda had to grow into his features.
Come to think of it, I didn't realize he was short.:p

Back
Top Bottom