Is it just me....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoriHewson

The Fly
Or is Adam really that hot in Rattle and Hum????I just got done watching Rattle and Hum after not seeing it for quite a while and damn Adam is sexy in it...hehe. I mean I am usually a Bono girl with Edge coming in a VERY CLOSE second...But Adam looks really good in Rattle and Hum.... :lmao:

Oh yeah...I'm so excited I'm going to the Rock Hall to see the exhibit again Saturday(with Katelyn :) ) :drool: :hyper: And I'm also excited because it will get me away from here...not that I don't like this place, because it ROCKS!!!, its just that I think i'm addicted to Interference:eeklaugh: hehe ;)...for real though!

Lori:mac:

I'm watching R&H right now!!!

Right now they're backstage before When Love Comes to Town, and Adam is looking good in that tank top :drool:

Have fun at the Rock Hall! I can't wait to this summer

brdemi said:
I'm watching R&H right now!!!

Right now they're backstage before When Love Comes to Town, and Adam is looking good in that tank top :drool:

Have fun at the Rock Hall! I can't wait to this summer

hehe...isn't that a good part...Adam in a tank top...lol ;)

I'm sure I will have fun at the Rock b/c i'm going with two other U2 fanatics...hehe. Are you coming to the Fan Celebration? If you are I can't wait to see you there...i'm looking forward to meeting so many new U2 fans :)

damn girl its about time you realised how fine of man ADAM is :drool:

ad-jt53.jpg

:yes: Adam is VERY hot in Rattle and Hum

:hmm:

:yes: Larry is very hot in Rattle and Hum

:yes: Bono is very hot in Rattle and Hum

:yes: Edge is very hot in Rattle and Hum

Yep Wertsie they're all in in Rattle and Hum...hehe. But I never really found Adam HOT before...I mean I always thought he was cute you know, but Damn is he sexy in Rattle and Hum...hehe ;) I was whoa...:drool:

Lori :mac:

Adam has grown on me. Not that he really needs to grow... if you know what I mean. :shifty:

My favorite has always been R&H/JT Adam, but he's looking pretty hot lately!

Adam is definitely sexy! :yes:

I personally like him with his big fro! He looks so cute with it! hehe

But he does look really hot in Rattle and Hum...they all do actually!

They all look sexy...all the time... :drool:

yeah Lori! im so excited to go to the Rock Hall again, with you! It's gonna be so much fun! :)
let's hope i can get in to see Zoo Station.... *prays*

~Katelyn

Adam with grey hair. :up: Adam with mohawk. :up: Adam with sarong. :up: Adam with tank top. :up: Adam with nothing. :drool:

wertsie said:
:yes: Adam is VERY hot in Rattle and Hum

:yes: Edge is very hot in Rattle and Hum

i agree with those statements. especially the one about edge

Moonlit_Angel said:
Well, now I know what I want to watch sometime tonight...

I still do not have a thing for Adam...but I do agree, he does look good in that movie-that's his best era, if I had to choose.

All of them look great in that movie.

Especially Bono...

Angela

I agree.... :yes:

they all look good in the video...but...especially Bono...he looks beautiful, as always...

ya know what I just thought of? Sweaty JT era Bono + suspenders from Bad + a kilt! :drool: :drool: :drool:

ahh sorry! that image just came into my head and i had to share. but im done. no more talking about kilts. :silent:

~Katelyn

Last edited:
Yeah I started out as an all out Bono girl, but then I noticed the Edge, and boy oh boy are they about equal now...lol. Edge just gets better as he gets older:drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom