Is it just me.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel that way sometimes...you just got to roll with it though because good stuff does come along. I still do :heart: this place...I mean, we do discuss our fave band...it just makes me :sigh: sometimes.

However...once a PLEBA girl, always a PLEBA girl. :D

It's not just you Daisy, but we go through this "change" every couple of months...hang around...it gets better.

We seem to have reached a lull...for me, reality happened so I can't be here as much, but I still love my friends here.

I think one of the problems may be that U2 isn't really doing much...I know they are releasing the "Best of" but other than that, nothing much...nothing much=nothing much to talk about...

*sigh*

Someone write them and tell them the PLEBAn's said they had to TOUR...RIGHT NOW :rant: :crack: :wink:

Things have been slower lately than I've ever seen them. But Daisy, the change in the place is typical. It has happened many times, and when it does, the girls who really loved what it had recently been don't like it- I know, I've been there! As time goes by, some people drift away, some new ones come, and it takes on a completely different atmosphere and personality based on the dominant posters at any given time. I was disappointed when it shifted from mainly a drooling and pic place to a joking around place, but in time every aspect eventually works its way into the mix and we have it all! PLEBA is like U2- it has gone through many phases, eras, and looks if you will;) Some we like, some we don't, but there's something for everyone, and if we hang around long enough, or keep checking in, there will always be something good for each of us! When it's based on U2, how can we go wrong!

:hug: PLEBA .... yeah it gets like this every now and then :(

TIME FER SASSY

509.jpg

410.gif

411.jpg

784.jpg

436.jpg

But yeah I agree...somethin needs to happen.... like.... I don't know....SOMETHING....!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's been a bit dull around here lately. I'm rarely inspired to post in threads. Which sucks, cause I'm trying to hit Rock and Roll Doggie. I don't think it's been out right negative, just boring.

I go through phases, but I'm always a PLEBA girl.

i'm not that old so i can't say i prefer the "good ol' days".........................

how many jokes can you fit in a pack of bacon?

:lmao:

Re: i'm not that old so i can't say i prefer the "good ol' days".........................

Stories for Boys said:
how many jokes can you fit in a pack of bacon?

:lmao:

7 pounds worth....... :shifty:

I've felt the same way you do Daisy for a long time now... I still read lots of the posts, I just don't feel the desire to reply to very many. I probably post 1/50 of the time I use to. It's sad, but I keep hoping that one day soon that will all change.

:hug: :hug:

well i have a bit of PLEBA burn out. I just don't have the desire to be drooling over U2 right now. I am all drooled out. I also have interests in other bands right now, that is shocking i know. also reality has set in for me and some of the threads that I only respond to are my dumping grounds for my daily frustrations. anyhow. i am sure this place will hop around again. it always does. it always seems that there is a thread started every 3-4 months about this place not being the same.. just hang in there.

Last edited:
On The Edge said:

Hey! Would you believe I was trying to remember what Bono-in-tassle-suede was called as I was reading about American Romantic heros today? Now I remember.

:lol: :laugh:

Actually honestly...

I don't have a lot of time to read everything and post everything about Bono that I want to bc I'm so busy with my real boy :silent: :eek: and school too....

things will go back to normal eventually though

Does that package of bacon say "Handeled"?

As in the classical composer?

*plays a mass* :tongue:

BUT ANYWAY

I still love this place and find it awfully hard to leave :hug:

Like many people, I have so much other stuff going on in my life, it's hard to get up the energy to drool like I used to lol But this place is still a refuge and I count all you people as my closest friends :)

I'm sure once we get some more new U2 things will be a little more exciting :)

In the meantime, I'll continue to rack up the posts in the THE THREAD and keep checking on the main board :)

I know we need a whole thread for that pic

MonaVox said:
omd youse guys never saw that?! Olive, you are not as famous as you should be.

Maybe I should put it as my new avatar? :sexywink:

giddy:bono:up

I have felt that way for a long, long time. I have been busy a lot, studying nursing and sitting for hours with very sick elderly people (for pay of course) but very depressing knowing most of them will pass away soon :(

I miss the days of drooling, and all the MacPhisto stuff. It's just not so much fun for me anymore, just not my thing anymore since it changed but look, here I am!! Like a bad penny I'll always turn up. I can't ever forget this place, or U2!! See you girls around!

Well, I come into Interference and PLEBA every day and I've also noticed lately that there hasn't been much going on.

Like everyone else said, once U2 gets going with something new I think things will act up again. I mean, look what happened when Electical Storm came out.

Oh, and U2Kitten, what a great post comparing the phases of U2 to the phases of PLEBA!! :up:

Back
Top Bottom