Is it hot in here or is it just me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
don't you think it's great how some expression in Bono's face didn't change with the passing of time??
that's a little amazing thing...

Geez, Bono doesn't need to go to a gym, seems like he gets his workout on stage...he's sweating buckets in some of these photos!

LostAtMoon said:
8c7fe400.jpg

19d413a9.jpg

I like these :yes:. And I'm always happy to see "Bad" stills (oh, the irony that could be involved there...and I'll just stop there for now).

It is kinda warm in my apartment already...and this ain't helping matters...

Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

Angela

OH good god, what have I stumbled onto - someone call me a doctor, quick! Whew - nice way to end a rough day...He can sweat on me anyday.
thanks!:drool:

Oh...........brightest.....fancy meeting you here...:shifty:

Don't worry people..I've taken my medication and am back in my cage..it won't get out of hand in here..................

Darn, I was kinda hoping I was in the right place....for things to get outta hand:wink:

Oh God....I have to get out of this area....I mean PLEBA in general..the warnings were true....

Darn you, U2 Granny. You're seriously trying your best to make me commit adultry. My heart has always been given to Mr the Edge....

Just out of curiosity...what show do the JT pics (B in suspenders) come from? SWEET JAYSUS. I used to call those the "Um, Ali? Did you have anything to do with this?" shows.

It's a darned good thing that I was a teenager with a seriously messed up home life then, as my mind was too occupied with other things than to drool over Bono in the JT year, when he was at his most physically beautiful. And I mean that in the full sense of the word. U2 were too much of a lfeline for me in those years for me to just be a drooling fangirl. Now, years later, I can look back on these pics and flip out.

It seems that Our B, always stocky, (dear God....stocky workingman's body"sokeone once wrote.....and you know what they say about workingmen...ha ha... ) has a tendency to put on weight. Didn't he admit to an "apple pie" problem back then?

Last edited:
egyptluvr said:
Darn, I was kinda hoping I was in the right place....for things to get outta hand:wink:

*starts to get the shakes....rattles bars of cage............

You should have been here yesterday........:reject:

hat.jpg
[/IMG]

I've said this once and I'll say it again..............

"save a horse....ride a cowboy".......

*hey hey hey...its a song ok!!!:reject:

Woa - did your medicine start wearing off? Calm down, somebody send some pics QUICK!:ohmy:

;) I did a little 'lurking' around and have seen your work - pretty awesome if I say so:giggle:

egyptluvr said:
Woa - did your medicine start wearing off? Calm down, somebody send some pics QUICK!:ohmy:

;) I did a little 'lurking' around and have seen your work - pretty awesome if I say so:giggle:

Ahm...why thank you....*blushes..."my work" ha! I love it! Stick with me kid, Brightest and I will show you a few things:wink:

We like to have little parties in Plebans...you'll know the thread when you see it...drop by anytime:up:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Who's work? :eyebrow:

*quietly hides key she used to unlock cage behind back*
:angel:

*dismantled springs out of cage and lands on all fours......eyes everyone in room.........hmmm....................

OUR work Brightest ....our work.....its ok...*pats brightest on head

Yes, sorry, both of your works - or would that be both of your's work. Sorry Brightest:)

Dismantled said:

Ahm...why thank you....*blushes..."my work" ha! I love it! Stick with me kid, Brightest and I will show you a few things:wink:

We like to have little parties in Plebans...you'll know the thread when you see it...drop by anytime:up:

:lmao:

Ok..I know I'm gonna get spanked..but the first time I read that I swear it said panties not parties..and oh god..it all went downhill from there :lmao:

We're are good at what we do, eh Dismantled?

Egyptlover, thx for the recognition :wink:

THese pics are making me drool on myself!

*brightest refer to the "party" for comments....

Back
Top Bottom