Is he worse than Madonna?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

Check out this link, it's about all Bono's 'looks' There is a place to click on for other peoples' looks too, why is Madonna not on the list, she's the queen!

Most of those Bono pics are good, but I like the newest one best of all. I would have added more though, but then I'm from PLEBA!
biggrin.gif

Click here:
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/read/transformations/0,12403,199080,00.html

The article:What kind of man can wear a leather vest with long hair, necklaces and earrings, and still be considered macho? A rock star, of course. And what kind of rock star can change his name from Paul Hewson to a one-word creation and still be taken seriously? Bono, of course!
Millions of women adore him, millions more men want to be like him. Why? Strip away the mullet, the black leather and big sunglasses and underneath is one talented and inspiring musician.

Always outspoken, Bono and the band have taken political stands since early in their creation. One of U2's first successful singles was "Sunday Bloody Sunday" (from 1983's War), a song about the 1972 riots in which British police killed thirteen demonstrators in Londonderry. More recently, Bono spoke out on behalf of third-world countries at the World Economic Summit in New York City. On February 3, the next day, he performed with U2 during the Super Bowl in a tribute honoring Americans lost in the September 11th terror attacks.

And, did we mention, this guy knows how to sing a moving love song? Beautiful ballads include "One" from Achtung Baby and "With or Without You" from The Joshua Tree.

Now having joined the ranks of rock's Elder Statesmen, Bono refuses to get too comfortable. All That You Can't Leave Behind is nominated for eight Grammys, including album of the year. What will he be wearing when it's time to accept the gramophone statuette? We'll find out soon enough ....?Elizabeth Johnson

Thanks Ana! I didn't think they'd post!
smile.gif

Almost all of those look good, but I think there are many more that could be added in between, they neglected several years! It would take PLEBA girls to notice that though
wink.gif

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Thanks Ana! I didn't think they'd post!
smile.gif

Almost all of those look good, but I think there are many more that could be added in between, they neglected several years! It would take PLEBA girls to notice that though
wink.gif

Yeah, I bet there are a few that are sad that MacPhisto was left out.

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Check out this link, it's about all Bono's 'looks' There is a place to click on for other peoples' looks too, why is Madonna not on the list, she's the queen!

Most of those Bono pics are good, but I like the newest one best of all. I would have added more though, but then I'm from PLEBA!
biggrin.gif

Click here:
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/read/transformations/0,12403,199080,00.html

madonna, there are issues dedicated to her change of styles. a simple paragraph or two just won't suffice. i think instyle wrote articles on people we don't notice their changes throughout the years.

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

It's natural to change with time. Bono's hair has changed, his clothes look different, but don't yours? He has progressed over 20 years, but only naturally.

Madonna changes everything about her look every 3 years. Going from Eva Peron wannabe to a geisha to an urban cowgirl is not normal progression.

------------------
anim141.gif

------------------
MESH RULES!!!!!
(thanks to Bono's American Wife)

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

frilly shirts look great on him

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
MMMmmmnnnn, Come to Mama Big Boy!! (I am just quoting the tostito's commercial)!!!

hehe...yeah
icon39.gif

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Ana:
bt_2fpop_180202.jpg

HOLY MOTHER OF THUD!!!! Do I see a ruffle shirt!!!!

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

Back
Top Bottom