Is he saying what I think he is?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
EPandAmerica said:
So you feel okay?
Are you sure it's okay?
'Cause I want some more

This is what I hear in the middle of the song. :combust:

:ohmy: Oooooo...I really like that. I wish that headphones came with special effects like built in breathing because I would love to feel his breath in my ear as he breathes those words. **key word = breathing**

Excuse me...I must go...

Even Better Than The Real Thing
I wanna make love to you.
That's my favorite line in the song!!!
Cold shower time.

LMFAO........... u girls r crazy , but yea .... after hearing with Bono says u REALLY REALLY REALLY need the cold shower. Damnnnnnnnnnn Bono knows how to make girls crazy.:drool: :drool:

EPandAmerica said:
So you feel okay?
Are you sure it's okay?
'Cause I want some more

This is what I hear in the middle of the song. :combust:

Yep, that's what I'm hearing too. THANKS TO ALL who pointed this portion of whispering out, I hadn't noticed it before.

starsgoblue said:
Muffled Bono whispers....:drool:

Yea, that whispering thing he does kills me. When he does the "just give me what I want, and no one gets hurt" part in Vertigo, he does that whisper and oh man...... :drool:

sweetie said:
While we're on the subject. Theres a part in Even better than the real thing that sounds like he's saying "I want to make love to you". Its close to the beginning and its right before the 1st "you're the real thing".

Omg! It does sound like that - I never noticed that before! I always heard it vaguely as "Oh baby child" or something, but I think he actually did whisper "I want to make love to you"! *dies*

Ancalagon said:

Omg! It does sound like that - I never noticed that before! I always heard it vaguely as "Oh baby child" or something, but I think he actually did whisper "I want to make love to you"! *dies*

I just listened to this, and holy crap! I was the same, Ancalagon. I always thought he said, "Oh baby, child." Wow!

Back
Top Bottom