Is Brad Pitt a Fan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Billie Midol said:
Has 'it'...:drool:
34262%3B5523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3A%3E7%3A8%3E263%3EWSNRCG%3D32327%3A998%3A698nu0mrj

NO!!! :no:

He *had* "it", perhaps from 1978-1984. But then he quickly lost "it". Now, he's nowhere near "it".

doctorwho said:

NO!!! :no:

He *had* "it", perhaps from 1978-1984. But then he quickly lost "it". Now, he's nowhere near "it".

YES!!! Not only does he have it, he's still red hot at the age of 50!!! :drool:
I just saw him in concert and David Lee Roth is the shit!!!:cool: A truly great entertainer who is timeless!:wink: :applaud:

Billie Midol said:

LOL! I see on your profile that you're a guy, so you don't get 'it'..:wink:

Not true. I think men can detect when other men have "it" regardless of their sexual orientation. And I'm sorry, Roth is not on anyone's "it" list. He was 20 years ago, not now. He might put on a fun show, but that doesn't mean he has "it".

But if you don't believe me, ask the other PLEBA women here. Does David Lee Roth have "it" right now?

DLR :barf:

He did have a good singing voice back in the day, but I think I like VH with Sammy even better though.

My husband thinks DLR is the epitome of male hotness. He fixes his hair like that, stands and preens in front of the mirror in DLR poses, and goes off to the bar with an image in his head of him being just like him. Then he comes back and tells me how all chicks desire him.

U2Kitten said:
My husband thinks DLR is the epitome of male hotness. He fixes his hair like that, stands and preens in front of the mirror in DLR poses, and goes off to the bar with an image in his head of him being just like him. Then he comes back and tells me how all chicks desire him.

You have my condonlences on SO many levels.

*hums to the melody of Playboy mansion*

"and Brad's fandom
is bigger than you think"

;)

Last edited:
doctorwho said:

But if you don't believe me, ask the other PLEBA women here. Does David Lee Roth have "it" right now?

LOL! It's no big deal, doctorwho. :wink:

I think everyone is entitled to their opinion and I stated mine. It does not matter what anyone else thinks, I like him and always will. My opinion is not swayed by a majority vote. The whole world could say he does not have 'it', I will still think he does. I have gone through this thing with gals who do not think Bono has "it" (Obviously, not here at PLEBA...LOL!)

I maintain my opinions. Bono and DLR are my two favorite performers. :)

I am not trying to argue, I just stated an opinion and you stated yours. That's cool, keep the peace...:) :wink:

U2Kitten said:

That is just sad...:(

doctorwho said:

BARF-O-RAMA!!!!! When did DLR ever have it! He is awful!

David Lee Roth...I don't have a thing for him, really, but I can see where women went crazy for him back when he was fronting Van Halen (and personally, I think he was the better frontman between him and Sammy-the band also had some of their best songs when he was leading them, I think). But I don't think he's cute at all now. But that's just my opinion :shrug:. Everyone is entitled to think differently :).

Also...

You have my condonlences on SO many levels.

*Nods in full agreement, :hug:s U2Kitten*

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
David Lee Roth...I don't have a thing for him, really, but I can see where women went crazy for him back when he was fronting Van Halen (and personally, I think he was the better frontman between him and Sammy-the band also had some of their best songs when he was leading them, I think). But I don't think he's cute at all now. But that's just my opinion :shrug:. Everyone is entitled to think differently :).

You are way cool, Angela!:up: :cool:

Haha, my mom would love you if she read this right now (speaking of Davy, by the way-rather cool experience for my mom recently. Earlier this year, Davy was playing in the city my aunt lives in, and my mom was trying to get time off work, and get a plane ticket and all that, to go see him with her sister.

Well, unfortunately, my mom was not able to make it to the show. But her sister went anyway, along with her husband, to try and get something from Davy to send to her since she couldn't go.

So Monday was my mom's birthday, and her sister had sent her a gift...turns out the gift was this book Davy'd written-with his autograph in it! Her sister'd gotten it at the show, explaining to Davy how big a Monkees fan my mom was and how she wasn't able to make it. And my mom also got a T-shirt from that show, too. Needless to say, she was pretty ecstatic about that whole thing :D).

Angela

Awww.....that is awesome! Davy Jones is a sweetie! :cute:
I did not get to see him when he played this year because...well...:reject: ...no one would go with me to see him and I did not want to go alone. LOL!
Your Mom seems cool. Are you going to take her to see U2 next year?:wink:

Billie Midol said:
You are way cool, Angela!:up: :cool:

Aw, thanks.

Originally posted by Billie Midol
Awww.....that is awesome! Davy Jones is a sweetie! :cute:

Hehe, yeah, it was pretty cool, especially considering that when I was little, I used to listen to the Monkees all the time with my mom, we'd watch the show on TV and all that. I liked Davy, then, too. I think it's that whole European accent thing (haha, see, my love for European accents was apparent back when I was a small child-it was a sign of things to come! LOL). It was great to see her so happy like that.

I did not get to see him when he played this year because...well...:reject: ...no one would go with me to see him and I did not want to go alone. LOL!

Aw :( :hug:. Heh, hey, maybe the next time he tours, I could see if you and my mom could meet up and go see him together :D.

Your Mom seems cool. Are you going to take her to see U2 next year?:wink:

She is cool, yeah. And my whole family's planning on going with me should U2 come nearby and I get the chance to see them next year, so yeah, that would include my mom (she's nowhere near as big a fan of them as I am, but she does like some of their songs, and thinks they seem like pretty cool guys and everything, so...I think she could have a fun time).

By the way, a bit off topic here, but which thread is our Leather Day one for this week? I'm so used to seeing those words in the thread title, but this time I'm not sure which one it is.

Angela

If I were a star, which I will be someday, I would totally emulate Bono in my every move. I would thank him in all my acceptance speeches, everything. Awesome to see Brad Pitt as fan.

Back
Top Bottom