is Biography of the Year still all go?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kellyahern said:
When was it supposed to start? I think they're on number 4 now :confused:

8...lol I missed the first 15 minutes though because I forgot
I know its on again at midnight, but all I care about is Bono :)

kellyahern said:
If we missed him (which I think we probably did :reject: ), it repeats at midnight on the east coast.

edit: nevermind, he's on now :wink:

HE IS! YEAH!
I'm so happy!!

I saw it! I saw it! What a great man! I liked when he said "Vote for Bono". lol

I hope you all get to see it when it airs again!

Well, they saved him until the end, and he was supposedly the number one bio, but it was also the shortest. The Angelina Jolie item was twice as long. Disappointing.

kellyahern said:

Bono is supposed to featured as a segment on A&E's Biography of the Year program :)

I don't have cable! No A&E!!! :sad: Any chance it would be featured in the Biography magazine in Jan?

biff said:
Well, they saved him until the end, and he was supposedly the number one bio, but it was also the shortest. The Angelina Jolie item was twice as long. Disappointing.

Yeah I really wish they would have made the segment longer, it was hardly 10 minutes, maybe not even 10 minutes. But there were some good video clips/pictures in it and everyone talking seemed to adore Bono for his work so it was worth it.

It would be nice if they did a whole hour biography on him though. :hyper:

kellyahern said:

It's on again at midnight. It's two hours and Bono's at the end :)
Kelly,

do you happen to know when the show will air again? Maybe I can find a friend who could tape it for me.
Thank you! You are always so helpful to everybody!

(US, East Coast)

Thursday, Dec. 29, 2005 9:00 PM 2:00hr.

"Biography of the Year 2005"
A profile of the most noteworthy newsmaker of 2005 and bios of the runners-up, plus a review of the year's events.

Back
Top Bottom