Is anyone else having a crappy day???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SavesTheWorld

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
:banghead:

I've been trying to write my stupid Personal Statement for my law school application for a week now and so far I have ummm....exactly nothing.
sprachlos023.gif

I have the hardest time writing about myself. I feel like a big loser because I can't think of anything to say. I have to be so careful because the smallest wrong move could make someone toss it into the "No" pile.
And, of course, now I've gotten myself so worked up about it that I can't even get started.

The application is ready to go, the letters of reccomendation have been sent in....all I have to do is this stupid Personal Statement!
allesmoegliche030.gif

Its so annoying! BLARGH!
So, today is a crappy day.

aktion077.gif

I've had better....:sigh:

Sorry about that damn personal statement, I had to help my sis-in-law with hers and it was a BITCH so I feel for ya. You do come off as very intelligent on the board here though, I'm sure you'll whip up something great! :yes:

I had to get up early to have my picture taken, then I had a psych test, then I had to go in for a psych experiment (ie, research done on ME), then my suitemate smashed ice cream in my face, and soon we're going to a solo organ concert *gag*

but other than that, my day went well :D

My day got off to a craptacular start! I write for a newspaper, and the first thing I found out when I went in this morning was one of my stories in the Sunday paper had not just one but THREE errors in it and I had to write a correction. The funny thing is I was just thinking to myself the other day, "Wow, it's been ages since I've had to write a correction."

Fortunately, my day got better - probably because there was nowhere to go but up after that.

bonosloveslave said:
I've had better....:sigh:

Sorry about that damn personal statement, I had to help my sis-in-law with hers and it was a BITCH so I feel for ya. You do come off as very intelligent on the board here though, I'm sure you'll whip up something great! :yes:

Ha ha ha!
I'm sure! Maybe if intelligent means, "OMG! Look at Bono's arm in that picture!!!"

Thank for all the support everyone!

:hug: PLEBA!

:mad: Yesterday was a good day...today is a crappy day.

I hate it when a formerly friendly friend gets snippy with me for no reason. :| It really gets my day off to a craptacular start.

daisybean said:
:hug: Char :wave:

I say snip the snippy people from your life
:D

:hug:daisy:hug:

Thanks daisy...I guess I can't feel craptacular if I'm smiling, right?

And I am gonna give this person a snip if the attitude doesn't improve :yes: :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom