Is Adam the favorite for Plebans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww come on out of your box carmel :flirt:

That gorgeous pic of Edge is credit to the original poster of the pic. It's over in waynes Dublin thread if you want to see her story... and see the pic much... much... bigger. :drool:

bonocomet said:
Well then... (sorry C, I know this is an Adam thread, but who can resist this smile! :) )

edgesmiledublin9-07amelinesm.jpg

Whaaa? :faint:

I think Edge has hijacked Adam's thread :shifty: (sorry again C :wave: )

edgesmiledublin9-07.jpg

(my thanks to the wonderful owner of this pic, no offense meant and I hope you don't mind this version :) )

COBL_04 said:
There's one photo somewhere... where Adam is just smiling straight into the camera which I think would explain everything. I'm a guy and even I was taken aback by it. It's awesome. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Do you mean my Abbey Road picture?

IMG_1368-1.jpg

:drool::faint:

Im an actual Bono girl there is something about Adam, you just can't help but like. Hes really just relaxed into being himself recently, the silver hair, the blue eyes, that smile. And I always get a smile out of him at concerts/meetings ( like above picture :wink: ) He does love to :flirt: My boyfriend says if he was gay he'd like Adam. :lol:

Oh yeah and his bum isn't bad. :shifty:

Hes my 2nd fave. :heart:

bonoishot said:

Do you mean my Abbey Road picture?

IMG_1368-1.jpg

:drool::faint:

Im an actual Bono girl there is something about Adam, you just can't help but like. Hes really just relaxed into being himself recently, the silver hair, the blue eyes, that smile. And I always get a smile out of him at concerts/meetings ( like above picture :wink: ) He does love to :flirt: My boyfriend says if he was gay he'd like Adam. :lol:

Oh yeah and his bum isn't bad. :shifty:

Hes my 2nd fave. :heart:

I'm a guy and I almost melt when I see that. :reject:

Simply the best picture ever. :up:

Funny. Adam's the only one who doesn't really do anything for me. *ducks*

I mean I appreciate the ultimate coolness of him but I just don't get the sex appeal. SORRY!!!!:shrug:

It's all Edge and Larry for me. (ah, if only...):drool: :drool:

Galeongirl said:
:love: that's so the best picof Adam I've seen!

COBL_04 said:

Simply the best picture ever. :up :

Thanks everyone :eek:

Adam ROCKS :rockon:

I might get it blown up for Xmas and hang it up at home. :shifty::hmm:

Galeongirl said:

You're so bloody lucky Jem, having Adam on your birthday like that! :tongue:

:shifty:

I wish.

:tongue:

It was awesome meetin him. :faint:

in my country we have stores that you email the picture too and they turn it into a poster :yes: this one's gonna make an awesome poster!

Back
Top Bottom