IQ test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AdamsMango

War Child
Freer than a bird 'Cause we're rockin' Ohio
Question on IQ test at thespark.com:

If the following two statements are true:
a. All bands eventually suck.
b. U2 are a band.

Which of the following *must* also be true?
All things will eventually suck.
If it sucks, it's a band.
If it never sucks, it's not a band.
U2 will never suck.

:scratch::slant:

Ummm...Well, U2 is obviously a band, and assuming that (a) is true, then that means that U2 will eventually suck. However, all other bands will suck a whole lot worse, and since suck is a relative term, that means that if there are bands that suck worse than U2, then U2's relative suckage must be mimimal and therefore they do not suck that bad and.......eh. Fuck it. I'm going to bed.

:grumpy:

:lol: i was so confused by you, kariatari!

so u2 is more of an experience, imo......:D

kariatari said:
:scratch::slant:

Ummm...Well, U2 is obviously a band, and assuming that (a) is true, then that means that U2 will eventually suck. However, all other bands will suck a whole lot worse, and since suck is a relative term, that means that if there are bands that suck worse than U2, then U2's relative suckage must be mimimal and therefore they do not suck that bad and.......eh. Fuck it. I'm going to bed.

:grumpy:

lol! :lol:

Stories for Boys said:
:lol: i was so confused by you, kariatari!

so u2 is more of an experience, imo......:D

I'm confused a lot by me too. :p

AdamsMango said:
Question on IQ test at thespark.com:

b. U2 are a band.

Which of the following *must* also be true?
All things will eventually suck.
If it sucks, it's a band.
U2 will never suck.

Personally, I think this is a biased, trick question that was written by someone who doesn't like U2. :lol:

But as I recall, when I took the test, I chose the last answer, U2 will never suck...I dont remember what I scored on the test though :eeklaugh:

Re: Re: IQ test

ABEL said:

Personally, I think this is a biased, trick question that was written by someone who doesn't like U2. :lol:

But as I recall, when I took the test, I chose the last answer, U2 will never suck...I dont remember what I scored on the test though :eeklaugh:

Hmm I thought it was from someone that liked U2. I got 120 on it and I didn't answe half the questions! I was just flipping through it to see the U2 question my friend told me about..I answered some of them along the way though. For this question I put C-If it never sucks, it's not a band.

Re: Re: Re: IQ test

AdamsMango said:

Hmm I thought it was from someone that liked U2. I got 120 on it and I didn't answe half the questions! I was just flipping through it to see the U2 question my friend told me about..I answered some of them along the way though. For this question I put C-If it never sucks, it's not a band.

well, I figured, if the IQ test asks:

b. U2 are a band.

then, through deductive reasioning, this person thinks that all bands eventually suck, and well, U2 are a band, so to me that says they don't like U2, because they think that U2 will eventually suck. :mad:

Yes? :idea: :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom