Introducing my most PLEBA-ous signature...anybody else with PLEBY signatures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
Whatcha think? :D

ps: i always loved the drooling smile.

Last edited:
[color=royal blue]I want this BDJ is my sig....but I already like my pic......*CRISIS*[/color]

attachment.php

The first part is a reference to my feelings about a concert experience.

The little pic is one I took myself of Bono at that concert.

The last part is a take on Lemonboys' 'Proud member of the U2 gender' sig. He's a guy like them and I'm old like them LMAO.

GypsyHeartgirl said:
The first part is a reference to my feelings about a concert experience.

The little pic is one I took myself of Bono at that concert.

The last part is a take on Lemonboys' 'Proud member of the U2 gender' sig. He's a guy like them and I'm old like them LMAO.

That ROCKS GypsyHeartgirl! I think all of us over 35 should identify ourselves as Proud Members of the U2 Generation!!!! Its like our own special club :yes:

Bono's American Wife said:

That ROCKS GypsyHeartgirl! I think all of us over 35 should identify ourselves as Proud Members of the U2 Generation!!!! Its like our own special club :yes:

Hell yes! We all should, and we should all be proud! Thanks! I like your sig too, that song is good for us 'oldies,' from some our age who are getting 'old' too, It really meant something to me for that reason. There are other songs like that, but this one is by my band, and they're my age, and feeling some of those things too. I love them even more for it!

I'll join the oldies but goodies group, too! I feel lucky to have grown up along with U2.

My sig is not very PLEBY. It's just the best picure of Lemon pie I've found so far. :)

I need help......i can't find anything that i like for my sig that someone doesn't already have....*cries and throws tantrum fit*

:sad: :mad: :madspit:

Lise said:

I love that GIF image!
Does anyone know how to make a GIF image? I'd love to learn how to make one.

You need a special program to make them...
I have Adobe ImageReady (it usually comes with Photoshop)
ImageReady is a complicated program...this is my best attempt at an explanation o_O

btw...I updated my sig :tongue:
stupid server that was hosting the other one said I was using too much bandwidth..lol
:ohmy:

Thanks for posting the explanation, Phuzzie. I still don't think I could do it ... but thanks for posting it. :)

I guess most people use stills to make the animated ones, eh?

I dont have a U2ey siggie either......but I dont care..........my avator stays U2, and my sig states what the rest of me is about......................and usually I like tings in 3s...................so thats why I like to have a threesome......with U2, a car and Angie in one 'triangle'.....see?

:D

Mine's Adamish :D

And the quote in the end is something ZoomII was told by a big, black security fella in New Jersey when he found out that Michael came all the way from Oz to see U2. :D

I was inspired by a pic of Bono in another thread because Bono's eyes looked so beautiful in it. I cropped the pic, and the Macphisto quote popped into my head.

Bonochick said:
I was inspired by a pic of Bono in another thread because Bono's eyes looked so beautiful in it. I cropped the pic, and the Macphisto quote popped into my head.

Awww I love your siggy Bonochick!! Bono's eyes!!:drool: :drool:

Bonochick said:
Mona!!!!!! Bono Twist hypnotizes me, and then I can't properly function!!!!!!!!!! *lol*

[color=royal blue]LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fishy made him for me.

I can't.....look away.....

do you notice that cute little strand of hair that falls in the front?

*lovesick for BonoTwist*
[/color]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom